As most of God’s chosen people are not clear about the truth, they cannot completely discern clearly what good deeds are and what evil deeds are, and in particular some fallacies and heresies they cannot discern thoroughly. This sufficiently shows that most people have not understood the truth or entered into the reality. Those who truly understand the truth have true discernment, can discern good deeds and evil deeds, can see thoroughly the substance of the problems, can discern various kinds of fallacies and heresies, and can also refute fallacies with the truth, making hearers sincerely convinced and false leaders and antichrists afraid and ashamed. Only such people are ones who have truly understood the truth and entered into the reality. All those who do not have true discernment are surely ones who do not understand the truth. All those who can only speak letters and doctrines, can only observe regulations, and can only know the obvious right and wrong are ones who do not have the reality of the truth. When encountering false leaders and antichrists’ deceiving people and resisting God, such ones cannot discern them. So, all those who have not understood the truth or entered into the reality can surely still be deceived and cheated, and can even follow false leaders or antichrists, and follow various kinds of wicked men to resist and rebel against God. If these people do not pursue the truth or have true repentance, they are surely ones to be eliminated.
I see that many people, after listening to the preachings and fellowships of the above and reading the work arrangements from the above, still cannot understand the truth or resolve actual problems according to the work arrangements. This sufficiently shows that they have not reached the degree of understanding the truth and having discernment. Some people are too poor in understanding ability, being unable to understand the preachings and fellowships of the above or the work arrangements. These people are too poor in qualities and cannot easily understand the truth, and cannot keep up with the pace of the working of the Holy Spirit. If they do not try hard to pursue the truth and enter into the reality, they will be in great danger.
In order for God’s chosen people to get rid of evil deeds and prepare good deeds sooner and not to be deceived by various kinds of fallacies and heresies, now I will sum up and sort out as follows 20 items of main good deeds God’s chosen people should prepare, 30 items of various kinds of evil deeds they should reject, and 80 items of various kinds of heresies and fallacies they must be able to discern. I hope that the churches everywhere can fellowship about them in two or three meetings, so that all God’s chosen people can be clear and know fairly well about them in heart. This is very beneficial to God’s chosen people’s understanding the truth and entering into the reality, and casting off their corruption and preparing good deeds, and is the problem God’s chosen people must resolve in their life entering in.
The 20 Items of Good Deeds God’s Chosen People Must Prepare
1. Often fellowshipping about the truth and resolving problems for God’s chosen people in the church life and often sustaining those who sincerely believe in God to understand the truth and enter into the reality, this is a good deed, and only this is true love.
2. Not making a deal or seeking reward, having no other intents or perfunctoriness in performing duty, and having practical results in performing duty, this is a good deed. Only those who perform duty this way are ones who truly spend for God.
3. As for those who are wrongly isolated or expelled in the church, if they are found to be good people, being able to spare no effort to help and sustain them, and receiving them back into the church, this is a good deed; being able to receive the brothers and sisters from other places who are looking for the church and to eat and drink God’s word and live the church life with them, this is also a good deed.
4. For God’s chosen people who sincerely believe in God to understand the truth and enter into the reality and grow in life, working day and night and making painstaking efforts, this is a good deed, and this is the reality those serving God who truly care for God’s will should have.
5. Paying attention to preaching the gospel, being able to testify God’s work whenever finding the chance and meeting proper gospel friends, and being able to preach the gospel more to gain people, this is a good deed; being able to gain several good people who sincerely believe in God and can truly pursue the truth, this is even more a good deed.
6. When wicked men are found disturbing the church, being able to use wisdom of various kinds to hinder and restrict them from doing evil, and resolve chaos with the truth and wisdom to make sure that the church life can go on normally, this is a good deed.
7. No matter what problem happens in the church, being able to stand on God’s side and safeguard God’s work and safeguard the life entering in of God’s chosen people, this is a good deed; being able to resolve problems with the truth and causing God’s chosen people to be able to understand the truth and discern good and evil, this is even more a good deed.
8. As for wicked men who dare to judge, attack, and resist the man used by the Holy Spirit, being able to mercilessly expose and refute them so as to safeguard God’s work, this is a good deed; being able to resolve the disturbance of various kinds of wicked men and antichrists, thus making God’s chosen people benefit from it, this is even more a good deed.
9. If various kinds of heresies and fallacies are found in the church, being able to seek the truth and refute and mercilessly criticize them according to God’s word, thus protecting God’s chosen people from being harmed by them, and making them be edified and grow in life, this is a good deed.
10. If those who sincerely believe in God and are willing to pursue the truth are found being deceived and controlled, being able to try every possible means to rescue them and patiently fellowship about the truth with them, thus making them break free from the hand of the wicked men, truly turn to God, and forsake darkness for light, this is a good deed.
11. If it is found that there are really false leaders and antichrists establishing the independent kingdom and lording it over others, being able to immediately inform against them and report them upward and contact those who understand the truth to rescue God’s chosen people from the affliction of satan the devil, this is a good deed.
12. When the church encounters a circumstance and someone is arrested, being able to spare no effort to properly protect God’s chosen people, and properly arrange for the money and belongings of God’s family, thus making sure that God’s offerings will not fall into the hand of satan and the great red dragon, this is a good deed. He who does this way is one who safeguards God’s work and is truly faithful to God.
13. Being able to often cover those who sincerely believe in God to protect them from being arrested, and making use of various kinds of relations to rescue the arrested brothers and sisters, this is a good deed; being able to maintain the church life with wisdom and properly protect God’s chosen people, this is even more a good deed.
14. When seeing that the brothers and sisters who sincerely spend for God and pursue the truth encounter tribulations and difficulties, being able to spare no effort to help them out, this is a good deed; being able to help the leaders and workers who spend for God full-time and whose families have difficulty, this is also a good deed.
15. Being able to try every possible means to receive and help the brothers and sisters who are hunted and wanted, without fear of taking risks or paying the price, and being able to endure the sufferings of being found faults and being pestered and troubled by various kinds of people for the purpose of performing the duty well and satisfying God, this is a good deed.
16. In trials, being able to organize the brothers and sisters who sincerely believe in God and pursue the truth to eat and drink God’s word and fellowship about the truth and live the church life, this is a good deed; in disasters and trials, being able to sustain the weak brothers and sisters to understand the truth and stand testimony, this is even more a good deed.
17. Being able to expose, inform against, and report upward those wicked men who steal offerings and embezzle the money and belongings of God’s family, thus keeping God’s offerings and the money of God’s family from suffering loss, this is a good deed; being able to protect God’s offerings from falling into the hand of wicked men and from being embezzled by those who have ulterior motives, this is also a good deed.
18. Trying hard to cooperate with the executing of the work arrangements of the man used by the Holy Spirit, resolving all kinds of actual problems of God’s chosen people in the church, having done many practical works for safeguarding God’s work, and having led God’s chosen people into the right track of believing in God, this is a good deed.
19. Actively cooperating with the leading and shepherding of the man used by the Holy Spirit, starting a desperate competition against the false leaders and antichrists for leading God’s chosen people into the right track of believing in God, paying the price for safeguarding God’s work, and having achieved the result, this is a good deed.
20. Being able to discern and ascertain false leaders and antichrists according to the work arrangements, and being able to expose them according to the truth and advise them to resign, in case they bring greater harm to God’s chosen people, this is a good deed; being able to help and safeguard the leaders and workers who have some transgressions but can truly repent and have a relatively good humanity to continue performing their duty, this is also a good deed.
The 30 Items of Evil Deeds Which Disrupt and Disturb God’s Work and Directly Resist God
1. Not keeping the mind on performing duty in the church but engaging in jealousy and strife and scrambling for power and position, thus causing the church life in chaos, this is an evil deed.
2. Liking to foment discord, form gangs, and create disturbances, thus causing the division of the church, and seriously disturbing the church work, this is an evil deed.
3. Not loving the truth, liking to tell tales and create contradictions, instigating the discord among people, thus disturbing the church life, this is an evil deed.
4. Liking to tell lies to cheat and deceive others, often distorting the facts and calling black white and creating chaos, this is an evil deed.
5. Spreading heresies and fallacies to deceive others, thus causing others to be unable to pursue the truth and have no way to go, and cling to satan the devil, this is an evil deed.
6. Spreading passivity and death, and releasing notions to deceive others and disturb the church life, thus making others be indifferent toward God and stay away from God, this is an evil deed.
7. Clearly knowing that he himself has no reality of the truth and has a bad humanity, but persisting in scrambling for the position of leader and causing chaos, this is an evil deed.
8. Acting one way to the face and another behind the back, outwardly obeying but inwardly opposing, cheating those above and deluding those below, and always playing double tricks to deceive others, this is an evil deed.
9. Being unable to resolve problems by fellowshipping about the truth, but always taking the chance to seize the handle to fix others and retaliate against others, and standing in a position to lecture others, this is an evil deed.
10. Pestering the leaders and workers with their transgressions and being unable to treat them correctly, thus affecting the normal work of the leaders and workers, this is an evil deed.
11. Fixing others and retaliating against others in doing the work of fighting against false leaders and antichrists, and putting others to death without giving them an opportunity to repent, thus making others in a panic, this is an evil deed.
12. Being irresponsible as a leader or worker, and sitting watching the wicked men disturbing the church, without safeguarding the church work, this is an evil deed.
13. Not performing duty or resolving actual problems according to the work arrangements, and allowing the wicked men to disturb the church, this is an evil deed.
14. Seriously going against the work arrangements and acting another way, and going against the truth stubbornly to the end, thus bringing harm to God’s chosen people, this is an evil deed.
15. As a leader or worker, not practicing the truth but acting wildly, and not accepting the supervision and rebuke of God’s chosen people, this is an evil deed.
16. As a leader or worker, selecting according to his own will those who do not have the reality of the truth and cannot do practical work, thus producing an extremely bad effect, this is an evil deed.
17. Having been perfunctory and careless in performing duty, having no result at all, and bringing more losses than benefits, thus seriously affecting the work of church, this is an evil deed.
18. Not merely practicing the truth oneself, but discouraging and hindering others from performing duty and preparing good deeds, this is an evil deed.
19. Not accepting prunings and dealings, not having the slightest obedience, and running amuck and acting wildly, thus disturbing the church, this is an evil deed.
20. Always exalting and testifying himself, always talking about false testimonies, and showing off himself for others to admire, which is deceiving others, this is an evil deed.
21. Always making contacts and ganging up with bad people and wicked people, and always safeguarding the interests of bad men and wicked men in speaking, thus disturbing the church work, this is an evil deed.
22. Following wicked men to stir up trouble, disturb the church work, and affect the church life, stubbornly refusing to repent, this is an evil deed.
23. Always having the ambition for position, often spreading notions to deceive others, and also resorting to all kinds of means to scramble for power, this is an evil deed.
24. Making use of dishonest means to preach the gospel, thus putting God’s name to shame, producing an extremely bad effect, and causing others to loathe and detest, this is an evil deed.
25. Being indifferent to the people gained through preaching the gospel, and being not responsible for them in the slightest, thus seriously affecting the gospel work, this is an evil deed.
26. Stealing offerings, indulging in extravagance, and not doing practical work, thus seriously delaying the church work, this is an evil deed.
27. Embezzling the charity and relief money of the church, and squandering the money of God’s family, being corrupt and depraved, thus producing an extremely bad effect, this is an evil deed.
28. Being irresponsible in keeping the offerings of God’s family, and handing the offerings to the false leaders and antichrists and the great red dragon, this is an evil deed.
29. Betraying the church and the brothers and sisters, even doing a service for satan, and keeping watch on and shadowing the leaders and workers, this is an evil deed.
30. Having always been licentious and evil, and being promiscuous or engaging in homosexuality, thus disturbing the church life, and producing an extremely bad effect, this is an evil deed.
The 80 Items of Various Kinds of Heresies and Fallacies that Are Widespread in the Churches Everywhere
1. It says in the seventh item of the Administrative Decrees, “Whether they are right or wrong has nothing to do with you.” This word of God means that the man used by the Holy Spirit also makes mistakes.
2. The man used by the Holy Spirit also has corruption. We believe in God, and we do not listen to man. As long as we eat and drink God’s word, we can be saved. We needn’t obey the work arrangements and preachings and fellowships of the man used by the Holy Spirit.
3. The work arrangements are things of regulations, and are made by man, so we should not obey foolishly, for the man used by the Holy Spirit also has corruption.
4. These are only man’s work arrangements, so it is all right to just know about them, and it is unnecessary to fellowship about them clearly.
5. When the leaders do not fellowship about the work arrangements but only fellowship about God’s word, and the brothers and sisters remind them to keep up with the pace of the working of the Holy Spirit and fellowship about the work arrangements, the leaders say, “We should eat and drink God’s word at meetings, and it is all right to just read the work arrangements at home.”
6. The work arrangements are just for God’s chosen people to read, and we cannot practice according to them, and should obey the arrangements of the small-district leaders, ministers, and church leaders.
7. When some people demand to find back according to the work arrangements those who had been wrongly expelled or isolated, the leaders say, “Without the arrangements of the superior leaders, we should pray for a period of time and should not merely consult the work arrangements.”
8. Whoever goes to fellowship about the work arrangements with the brothers and sisters is a wicked man who deceives others, and has the working of evil spirits.
9. The work arrangements distributed from regular channels are God’s work, but those downloaded from the Internet are the work God has not done; doing so is running ahead of God, is disrupting God’s work, is offending God’s disposition, and is to be cursed by God.
10. All those things handed down level by level from above are true, and those that are not handed down level by level are all false.
11. All those who deliver the work arrangements personally are poking their nose into others’ business, and will cause chaos to the work of God’s family.
12. The work arrangements are distributed to each of those who pursue the truth, just to let us know ourselves and actively perform our duty, which is from God; while those asking us to discern, guard against, or suspect are all from satan, and we must discern them.
13. Now to discern false leaders and antichrists is a way of God’s working, and actually it is for us to know ourselves, for everyone has corrupt substance. The understanding of only knowing and discerning false leaders and antichrists is too erroneous, and actually people have no qualification to expose and condemn others.
14. Do not always expose false leaders and false workers. We must fellowship by relating to knowing ourselves; otherwise, do not fellowship. We should not practice criticizing thoroughly and mercilessly; this is treading on others.
15. Resigning is not God’s will. God’s family has trained them for so many years; could it allow all people to resign?
16. The title of false leaders and false workers should not be given to anyone at will. Only those who withhold the work arrangements, collect books at will, and expel people randomly are false.
17. False leaders, false workers, and antichrists will only appear in the future, and are not problems existing now.
18. Even for antichrists, God still give them opportunity to repent and they can still be saved; why do you always talk about discerning false leaders and false workers?
19. If anyone discerns or dissects the doings of someone, he is passing judgment behind the back.
20. Those who discern false leaders and false workers and expose the truth of facts are forming gangs, scrambling for power and position, and disturbing the church.
21. If someone exposes the deviation and absurdity of the leaders and workers, he is discouraging their initiative, and is attacking them.
22. If someone dissects the substance of the work done by the leaders and workers, he is treading on them and is fixing and retaliating against them.
23. Only the man used by the Holy Spirit has the qualification to decide who are false leaders or false workers, and the brothers and sisters have no qualification to decide whether anyone is true or false.
24. As to discerning false leaders and antichrists, it can be said that except for the Holy Spirit, the spirits of all people are evil spirits, and they are all false leaders and antichrists.
25. As to discerning someone, corrupt mankind has no right to evaluate him, for all people are the same. Anyhow, God knows who is wicked and who is good.
26. People cannot check and measure whether the leaders and workers are true or false according to the work arrangements, for people have no qualification to condemn others.
27. If the leaders and workers do not do the work according to the work arrangements, the Holy Spirit will search and discipline them, and there is no need for us to interfere.
28. False leaders and antichrists have nothing to do with us, and it is enough for us to just eat and drink God’s word at home. All matters in God’s family are kept secret, how can the matter of abolishing false leaders and antichrists be allowed to be done by us?
29. Fighting against antichrists and false christs is the duty of the first-line teams, and is the work of the superior workers. People in the church have no right to fight against antichrists and false christs, and can only report the found situations to the upper level.
30. As for discerning false leaders and false workers, we can only discern people around us. Such people as the small-district leaders, district leaders, and so on, are not what we should discern, and God’s chosen people around them will discern them; we should not go beyond the boundary.
31. After dismissing a false one, the promoted one is still false, so it is the same no matter how they are altered.
32. The above requires us to discern false leaders, so we are false leaders, no matter whether we have the working of the Holy Spirit or whether we have manifestations of going against the work arrangements.
33. The leaders are appointed by God and are used by God’s family, and are men used by the Holy Spirit. We should absolutely obey the men used by the Holy Spirit, no matter whether they are right or wrong; whether they are right or wrong has nothing to do with us.
34. We should absolutely obey the arrangements of the leaders and listen to their words, for it reads in the Administrative Decrees, “…you should take orders from the man used by the Holy Spirit in everything and should not disobey any of them but should obey them absolutely. Do not analyze whether they are right or wrong. Whether they are right or wrong has nothing to do with you.”
35. Leaders and workers sometimes cannot act completely according to the work arrangements, and should obey new light and not observe regulations.
36. Only those who absolutely obey leaders and workers are ones who truly obey God.
37. To be a person who safeguards God’s work, one must safeguard the leaders, and should not act against the leaders. Not safeguarding the leaders is undermining them.
38. No matter how the leaders and workers act, we should receive it as from God, for God’s work does not fit men’s notions.
39. A leader arranges for the brothers and sisters to do a thing, but the brothers and sisters have different views on the arrangement. Hearing that, the leader says, “Why don’t you obey? Why is your own will so strong? You should obey in simplicity, and should not have so many notions.”
40. If you want to enter the kingdom, don’t you need the leaders to lead you into it? So, you must obey the leaders unconditionally, and only through the leaders can God’s chosen people be led into the kingdom.
41. We can collect one’s books to test whether he is one who obeys God. If he does not hand them out, it shows that he is not one who obeys God.
42. If I am wrong, it is that my relationship with God is abnormal, and I will surely be punished by God, but you should just obey, for this matter has nothing to do with you.
43. It is wrong to disobey the arrangements of the church leaders and workers on the pretext of obeying the leading of the man used by the Holy Spirit.
44. When God’s chosen people ask for the receipt after they have consecrated certain offerings, the leader says, “You have consecrated them to God, and God searches hearts and minds; these are the offerings of God, and no one dares to steal them. You hand them to me; if I steal them, that is the relationship between me and God, and it has nothing to do with you.”
45. The leaders ask the brothers and sisters never to browse the website of God’s family on the Internet, whoever does so will be isolated, and say that this is the order made by the man used by the Holy Spirit.
46. It is stipulated in the work arrangements that those who have been isolated because of browsing the website of God’s family must hand in repentance letter before they can resume meeting.
47. Informing problems on the Internet is disrupting God’s work and disturbing the church life. Because XX informed problems on the Internet, the church have been disturbed into a mess and people agitated, and they are unable to live the church life normally; this is disturbance, and such ones are antichrists who resist God.
48. Downloading the work arrangements and the preachings and fellowships from the Internet and giving them to the brothers and sisters is trying to win popularity with petty favors.
49. Reporting the true conditions of the church upward is accusing the church, and exposing and informing against the false leaders and false workers is also accusing the church.
50. The things on the website are all deceptive, and are not from regular channels, including the work arrangements and books on it, so we will never accept them.
51. We should not download books from the website, even less download the work arrangements. The website of God’s family is prepared for use when there is no persecution in the future, and not now.
52. The brothers and sisters should not recommend themselves to be a leader, for this is the manifestation of being arrogant.
53. The brothers and sisters, because of having their own duties, should work in obscurity, labor diligently, and work hard without complaint in their own duties, and should not come out to compete to be a leader, and should leave those who have no duty and no experience to be elected.
54. All those who fellowship about the truth clearly are bringing people before themselves, and such ones should be dismissed.
55. If the brothers and sisters see that someone has reality in fellowshipping about the truth and is beneficial to them, and they come close to seek the truth, then the nature of their doing is determined by the leaders to be looking up to man, and the leaders also say, “The one looked up to by you will fall, and you who looks up to him will suffer calamities.”
56. Aren’t those who always fellowship about their experience and knowledge about God’s word at meetings exalting and testifying themselves? Isn’t this bringing people before themselves? So we cannot always fellowship about our experience and knowledge.
57. We needn’t speak out how many practical experiences we have, and it is enough for us to be clear about them in our heart.
58. All those who make “a summary of the truth” and who write the experiences of life and compile books are bringing people into regulations, and are ones who are arrogant and self-conceited and who resist God.
59. If people are zealous outwardly, can give up some things, and are cheerful all day, they are ones who truly have the working of the Holy Spirit and who truly obey and have reality.
60. If the brothers and sisters live in passivity and are in a bad state, and are always restrained by something, it means that they have the working of evil spirits.
61. If someone lives in refining, as if a knife were in his heart all day, suffering chastisement and pain, he is finished and he surely has no working of the Holy Spirit and surely has done no good, and now curse has come upon him.
62. If the brothers and sisters encounter some discipline or illness, they must have offended God, and should hurry to know themselves.
63. If anyone has some wrong ideas or corrupt expressions, it means that he has the working of evil spirits, and only those who have the working of evil spirits will be like this.
64. When you see that the brothers and sisters are passive and weak, do not fellowship about the truth with them. People should not poke their nose into others’ business, for the Holy Spirit will inspire them, and they will naturally turn and there is no need for others to fellowship.
65. If someone, after having believed in God, has got a serious illness and may die, it can be sure that he is not one God will save, and we should take back the books from him.
66. If one has been performing duty away from home for years without going back home, and if he wants to go back home to have a look, he is disobeying God, for God loathes people’s going back home. If you go back home, you will have no testimony, and are rebelling against God.
67. We should flexibly arrange having meetings according to the circumstances. If the circumstances are adverse, we can stop having meetings temporarily and restore it when the circumstances are fine.
68. Now the trials come, and disasters become greater and greater, so we needn’t read God’s word, and can overcome just through praying to God and by faith.
69. As for The Word Appears in the Flesh, the ordinary people are not qualified to read it, and only the leaders and those who perform duty are qualified to read it.
70. Now the circumstances are too intense and too dangerous. It is enough to only keep Seventy Items in Ten Aspects of Truths One Must Enter Into to Be Saved and the hymn book for reading, and all other books cannot be distributed.
71. The working of the Holy Spirit will not cause chaos. If the church has chaos, it shows that it is not that the Holy Spirit rules or Christ rules in the church.
72. The election should not be known by all brothers and sisters below. If all of them know it, it will be in chaos.
73. God’s family uplifts a man very high when he is used, but tramples him underfoot when he is not.
74. The time is up for some people’s being isolated, and they should be readmitted back into the church, but the leaders do not allow, saying, “God is almighty; although those people are isolated, we needn’t be worried, for they are also in God’s hand.”
75. Those gained by antichrists cannot be saved, and all those gained by the expelled ones are not good men and cannot be saved, and the church will not accept them.
76. The new believers cannot possibly initiatively ask for books to read; how can people corrupted by satan pursue God by themselves?
77. That false leaders and false workers should resign, which the above stipulates, is only God’s way of working, and is that God tempers the leaders and workers through this way. So we should not fall into satan’s scheme; satan just wants the leaders and workers to resign and not perform duty, and we can by no means be cheated by it.
78. Even if the work arrangements sent by those who have the working of evil spirits are true, I will not accept them, and I will only accept those distributed from above. The man used by the Holy Spirit does not say that we can download the work arrangements from the website, why is this person so anxious to ask us to execute the work arrangements? Isn’t this the manifestation of their having the working of evil spirits? Those who have the working of evil spirits like to force others to do this way or that way, so I will not admit the work arrangements he downloads.
79. As for some people who often express their corruptions, if the leaders and workers cannot resolve them, it is quite all right to cast them out several months and leave them in an isolated state. Only when they submissively admit their mistakes and can obey will they be allowed to live the church life and resume their performing duty. To deal with such kind of people, we have to take the way of isolating; isn’t the result very good?
80. Ever since the work arrangement of clearing away crafty people is distributed, some leaders dismiss all those who have some literacy qualities and working ability. The reason is very simple: those who have literacy are more crafty than those who do not, those who have qualities are more crafty than those who do not, those who have ability are more crafty than those do not, and people living in cities are more crafty than those in countryside. As a result, most leaders and workers are regarded as crafty people and dismissed, and are replaced with a group of people without literacy and qualities, and thereby the problem of craftiness is resolved.
If God’s chosen people truly understand the truth, they can surely discern clearly good deeds, evil deeds, and various kinds of fallacies, which is the result that must be achieved after understanding the truth. If people do not understand the truth, they cannot discern good deeds, evil deeds, and various kinds of heresies and fallacies, and they will very easily do evil and resist God. Because people have no truth, and their corrupt disposition has not been truly resolved, naturally they will have all kinds of evil deeds, and certainly cannot discern clearly various kinds of fallacies; so they will still be easily cheated and deceived. This is proved by countless facts. It can be seen that it is so important for God’s chosen people to pursue the truth and enter into the reality. Only those who seek and pursue the truth in everything can truly break free from evil deeds, truly have good deeds, and counter and refute various kinds of fallacies with the truth, not be deceived, stand testimony, and put satan to shame. This is a result that can be completely achieved after understanding the truth and entering into the reality.
September 6, 2011