1. God is full of hope for His brothers and sisters, and He believes that you are not disheartened or discouraged, and no matter what God does, you are like a pot of fire and you can persist until the end, and until His work is completely finished. God has no other requirements of you. All He hopes for is that you can continue to hold on, and that you are not anxious for results.
2. It is that you cooperate with Him so that the work that He should do is done well, and that no one creates interruptions or disturbances. When this portion of the work is completed, God will reveal everything to you. After His work has been completed, your credit will be presented in front of God to give account to Him. Isn’t that better?
3. What God allows you to know and to understand is His will. He does not allow you to consider His future work. All you need to do is believe in God and do things according to His guidance, handle actual difficulties practically, not make things difficult for God. You should just go do what you ought to do—as long as you can be within God’s present work that’s enough!
4. The path that God is leading you on is His work, and it was ordained by Him long ago so that we would be predestined to come this far, until today—this is our great blessing, and although it has not been a smooth path, our friendship is everlasting, and it will be passed down through the ages.
5. Whether they were cheers and laughter or sadness and tears, they all make up our beautiful memories! You should know that God does not have many days for His work. God has so many work projects, and He cannot accompany you often, but our original friendship is still the same. God hopes that the things we shared in the past may become the flower of our friendship, become the flower of our friendship.
from “The Path … (8)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh