2 Praises Have Come to Zion
1. Praises have come to Zion and God’s dwelling place has appeared. The glorious holy name is praised by all peoples, and is spreading. Ah, Almighty God! The Head of the universe, Christ of the last days—He is the shining Sun, and has risen over the majestic and magnificent Mount Zion in the entire universe … Almighty God! We cheer for You; we dance and sing. You are truly our Redeemer, the great King of the universe!
2. You have made a group of overcomers, and have fulfilled God’s management plan. All peoples shall flow to this mountain. All peoples shall kneel before the throne! You are the one and only true God and You deserve glory and honor. All glory, praise, and authority be to the throne! The spring of life flows out from the throne, watering and feeding God’s people. Life changes daily; new light and revelations follow us, always affording new insights of God.
3. Being certain of God through experiences; His words always appear, appearing in those who are right. We are indeed too blessed! Being face-to-face with God every day, communicating with God in everything, and giving God sovereignty in everything. We carefully ponder God’s word, our hearts are calm in God, and thus we come before God where we receive His light. In our daily lives, actions, words, thoughts, and ideas, we live within God’s word, and always have discernment.
4. God’s word threads the needle; the things hidden inside unexpectedly appear one after another. Fellowship with God cannot be delayed; thoughts and ideas are laid bare by God. At every moment we are living before the seat of Christ where we undergo judgment, the seat of Christ where we undergo judgment. Every realm of our bodies remains occupied by Satan. Today, God’s temple must be cleansed in order to recover His sovereignty.
5. To be completely possessed by God, we must undergo a life-and-death battle. Only when our old selves have been crucified can the resurrected life of Christ reign sovereign. Now the Holy Spirit mounts a charge into our every corner to launch a battle for reclamation! So long as we are ready to deny ourselves and willing to cooperate with God, God shall at any time illuminate and purify our insides, and reclaim anew that which Satan has occupied, so that we may be completed by God as quickly as possible. Do not waste time, and always live within God’s word. Be built up with the saints, be brought into the kingdom, and enter into glory with God.
from Utterances and Testimonies of Christ in the Beginning