1. God laments the future of mankind, and grieves the fall of mankind. He feels sorrow for mankind’s slow march toward decline and the path of no return. He feels sorrow for mankind’s slow march toward the path of no return.
2. Mankind has broken the heart of God and renounced Him to seek the evil one. None has ever given thought to the direction in which a mankind such as this will move. It is precisely for this reason that none sense the anger of God. Moreover, none seek to comprehend the sorrow and pain of God.
3. None seek a way to please God or try to become closer to God. Even after hearing the voice of God, man continues on his path away from God, evading the grace and care of God, and shunning the truth of God, and he would rather sell himself to Satan, the enemy of God.
4. The repeated reminders and exhortations of God are because He holds in His hands an unprecedented disaster that He has prepared, one that will be unbearable for the flesh and soul of man. This disaster is not merely a punishment of the flesh but of the soul as well.
5. You must know this: When the plan of God is made void and when His reminders and exhortations beget no response, what anger will He unleash? This will be like nothing that has heretofore been experienced or heard by any creation. This disaster is unprecedented and will never be repeated.
6. This is because only one creation and one salvation are within the plan of God. This is the first time and also the last. Therefore, none can comprehend the kind intention and fervent anticipation of God for mankind’s salvation.
from “God Is the Source of Man’s Life” in The Word Appears in the Flesh