25. Only Practicing the Exaltation of and Testimony to God Is Truly Serving Him
The 150 Truths Regarding Practicing the Exaltation of and Testimony to God to Achieve True Service of Him
“Can you express God’s disposition of the age in suitable language that has age significance? Through your experience of God’s work, can you describe in detail the disposition of God? How can you describe it fittingly, appropriately? So that through this, others can learn about your experiences. How will you pass on your seeings and experiences to those pitiable, poor, and devout religious believers who hunger and thirst for righteousness and are waiting for you to shepherd them? What kind of characters are waiting for you to shepherd them? Can you imagine? Are you aware of the burden you shoulder, your commission, and your responsibility? Where is your historic sense of mission? How will you serve as a good master for the next age? Do you have a great sense of masterhood? How would you explain the master of all things? Is it really the master of all living creatures and all substance in the world? What plans do you have for the progress of the next step of work? How many people are waiting for you to be their shepherd? Is your task a heavy one? They are poor, pitiable, blind, and at a loss, wailing in the darkness, ‘Where is the way?’ How they yearn for the light, like a shooting star, to suddenly descend and disperse the force of darkness that has oppressed men for so many years. Who can know just how anxiously they hope, and how they pine day and night for this? These men who suffer deeply remain imprisoned in the dungeons of darkness, without hope of release, even on the day that the light flashes; when will they weep no longer? These fragile spirits who have never been granted rest are truly suffering such misfortune. They have long been sealed off by the ruthless ropes and the history that is frozen in place. Who has ever heard the sound of their wailing? Who has ever seen their miserable visage? Have you ever thought how grieved and anxious God’s heart is? How can He bear to see the innocent mankind He created with His own hands suffering such torment? After all, mankind are the unfortunates that have been poisoned. Though they have survived to this day, who would have thought that they have long been poisoned by the evil one? Have you forgotten that you are one of the victims? Out of your love for God, are you not willing to strive to save those who have survived? Are you not willing to use all your effort to repay the God who loves mankind like His own flesh and blood? How do you interpret being used by God to live your extraordinary life? Do you really have the resolution and confidence to live out a meaningful life of a pious, God-serving person?”
All people who pursue the truth have a common aspiration, that is, to pursue knowledge of and perfection by God to truly serve God. This is because those who truly understand the truth and have knowledge of God can see God’s righteousness, holiness, lovingkindness, goodness, almightiness, and wisdom. They recognize that to serve God is the highest calling of the created, that it is the most glorious and holy duty, and that only true service to God constitutes a most meaningful, valuable human life. Now God’s chosen ones pursue and practice the truth in the course of fulfilling their duty. If one day they meet the requirements of their duties, fit to be used by God, they will have already entered onto the right track of service to God. So what is pious service to God? Many people think that if only they do their work properly as church leaders or workers, then that’s serving God. Actually this is only partly correct, because people with this perspective have not seen to the heart of service to God. More correctly, only those doing God’s will can be said to be rendering pious service to God, only those who do God’s will are people who piously serve God. Doing God’s will is not as easy as people imagine. One must submit to God’s work and enter into the reality of truth, exalt God and testify to Him in all things, apply the truth to resolve problems, and bring God’s chosen ones into the reality of God’s words. Only this is pious service to God. To put it another way, being able to use the truth to resolve all problems in accordance with God’s words is in itself an exaltation of God and a testimony to Him. If someone can plant the truth of God’s words in the hearts of God’s chosen ones, such that the truth of God’s words becomes their life, and cause the truth of God’s words to wield power in the church, then such a person is one who does the will of God on earth. If a person in the course of performing their duty can use the truth to resolve problems in many things, and can ultimately let God’s chosen ones in the church understand the truth and enter into its reality, then God’s words will wield power among God’s chosen ones, which is to say the truth and God’s words will reign in the church. In the hearts of God’s chosen ones, the truth of God’s words will become the reality of their life. It is safe to say that such a person is one who does the will of God, that such a leader or worker, no matter whether his position is high or low, is one who is already serving God, and that the work he does and the duties he performs are service to God. This is a fact that no one can deny.
Whether or not someone performing their duty is performing service to God depends mainly on whether the performance of their duty can do God’s will. To put it more concretely, no matter how many years someone performs their duties, if in the end they achieve the effect and aim that the will of God is done, then they are certainly someone in the pious service of God; if they do not achieve this effect or aim, then you can be sure that they are not serving God. If leaders or workers do not achieve it in their duties, then at most one could say they are just practicing the performance of their duties. Clearly, whether or not the performance of duties meets requirements is of critical importance. It is fully related to the path traveled by a believer. Only those who can in the performance of their duties exalt God and testify to God, who can put the truth into practice, are meeting the requirements of their duties. If someone in the performance of their duties does not put the truth into practice, or commits evil, they are not fulfilling their duty, and this kind of person cannot be said to be following God’s will. To sum up, if someone in the performance of their duties cannot lead God’s chosen ones to enter into the reality of truth, cannot bring the church to be under the rule of the truth of God’s words, then they are not one who does God’s will. Therefore, the duties they perform or the work they do are not service to God, and they are doing evil in resistance to God. They are people whose service to God defies God.
In order to achieve the effect and aim that God’s will is done, the following five standards must be reached:
First, one must accurately practice testimony to and exaltation of God through communicating the truth of God’s words and put the truth into practice in the performance of their duties.
Second, one must lead all those of God’s chosen ones who pursue the truth to understand the truth and enter into the reality in order for them to set foot on the right track of belief in God.
Third, one should cause God’s chosen ones to lay down foundations on the truth and possess the four discernments, guaranteeing that they will not accept any deceptions of the antichrists.
Fourth, one should always exalt and testify to God and resolve problems through the communication of the truth to defeat Satan’s evil forces and stand testimony.
Fifth, one should enable God’s chosen ones to truly know God, honor God as great, revere God, and absolutely submit to God’s orchestration and arrangements.
If a person can perform their duties and achieve the five effects listed above, then their performance of the duties is up to standard, they are someone who follows God’s will, and their duties are a service to God. If the performance of a person’s duties does not reach these five standards, or even fails to approach them, then their performance of the duties is not up to par. Anyone whose performance of their duties is not up to standard is certainly someone who does not have the reality of the truth, certainly someone who does not exalt and testify to God. Therefore, God does not recognize this person as one who serves God, but as an evil one who resists God.
Whether the performance of a person’s duties is a service to God is determined mainly by the principles followed by their performance of the duty and its effects. It is absolutely not determined by a leader or worker’s status or their caliber. If someone doesn’t have the truth, then they won’t be able to do practical work. Now leaders and workers at all levels are mostly practicing their duties; only a minority truly pursues the truth and has entered into its reality. Therefore, even fewer can truly exalt and testify to God in the performance of their duties and achieve the resolution of problems using the truth. However, all those who pursue the truth and are willing to put the truth into practice are people God has determined to perfect. If these people experience some more years of judgment and chastisement, experience some more trials and refinements, they will surely understand the truth and reach a knowledge of God, and then they will become people in the pious service of God. Currently the majority of leaders and workers are all practicing to perform their duties. Their understanding of the truth is too shallow, their spiritual stature is too small, and the performance of their duty is adulterated with their own intentions and motivations and the poisons of the great red dragon. Therefore, they rarely testify to and exalt God, and cannot use the truth to fully resolve problems. They are limited in practicing the truth during the performance of duties, and they do not communicate the truth clearly. Some even blindly apply rules according to their own will, leaving people unedified and full of disgust and loathing. Such people must undergo a long period of dealing and pruning, and they must experience various trials and refinements before they can be purified. Currently there are still some leaders and workers who exhaust what there is to say about letters and doctrines, who put no truth into practice and do not have any trace of the reality of truth. That can be called a performance of duties that does not meet the standards. If such leaders and workers do not repent, do not truly know their own flaws, and cannot accept and pursue the truth, then it’s possible that they will become false ones and suffer elimination. As long as God’s work remains unfinished, there will surely be false leaders and antichrists among leaders and workers at all levels. This is an objective fact; no one can deny it. The problem of these false leaders and antichrists must wait until the expulsion of the revealed antichrists and evil people before it can be progressively resolved. The work of God’s house proceeds in stages; it must be resolved step by step. Not one evil person will escape, and those good people who truly believe in God, who can pursue the truth, will ultimately be justly served. This is absolute. If a person truly repents, and can accept the truth, they will be able to receive God’s mercy and achieve salvation. In the experience of God’s work, all those who do not pursue the truth will ultimately be revealed and eliminated. Those without the truth will in the end be left unable to stand firm.
Let’s examine the way false leaders, false workers and antichrists resist God while performing duties. This takes the following five main forms:
First, they have a total lack of exalting God and testifying to God; they always try to find ways to show themselves off and build themselves up, and attempt to deceive and control God’s chosen ones.
Second, they never discuss knowledge from their own practical experience, let alone discuss their self-knowledge or self-dissection; they lack true life experience.
Third, they do not accept being dealt with or pruned, much less do they accept the truth or put it into practice; they do not give the correct treatment to God’s chosen ones, but instead they exclude and suppress those who dissent.
Fourth, in the performance of duties, they do not put the truth into practice but rather follow their fleshly preferences to apply regulations blindly; they cannot use the truth to resolve issues, and do not treat people fairly.
Fifth, they do not have the reality of truth themselves, and only speak of the letters and doctrines, without accepting the slightest part of the truth; they do not have the slightest knowledge of God, but impose harsh demands on others.
All those who show the five manifestations above are people who are not pursuing the truth, who do not have the work of the Holy Spirit. If a person does not have the reality of truth, they will not exalt God and testify to God, and they will unwittingly set foot on the path of antichrists, and be eliminated as a false leader, a false worker or an antichrist.
False leaders, false workers and antichrists who have been unmasked and eliminated in the past could not accept the truth, much less pursue the truth, so they did not have the least knowledge of God. They only relied on their own gifts and tricks to deceitfully gain people’s trust, and they always performed their duties according to their heads and fleshly preferences. As a result, they became people whose service to God resists God. Clearly, if someone does not understand the truth and does not know God, they are not worthy to serve God. As soon as a person like that gains a position of status, they become one whose service to God resists God. For example, priests and elders in the religious world, as well as all those false leaders and false workers already eliminated by the house of God, were all revealed and eliminated as demonic antichrists because they did not pursue the truth but only sought status and did all kinds of evil. Now, there are certainly a minority of leaders and workers at all levels who do not have the reality of truth, but are there to accept training because they have genuine faith in God, are not evil people, and have some caliber. Could it be that all these people can pursue the truth and set foot on the path to being perfected? Certainly not. At the very least, among these people there are a minority that face the risk of being eliminated, and there are certainly false leaders and antichrists amongst them. This is an objective fact. Some of God’s chosen ones who reported the evil people are not evil themselves, but are still suppressed and face the risk of expulsion, and certainly a few false and unjust charges exist. These problems sooner or later will come to a day of reckoning. Without problems people cannot be exposed; the house of God does not evade problems. In God’s work of the last days, all is open, all is revealed, all is liberated, and all is bright. No matter how crafty and treacherous the antichrists, no matter how skilled they are at deception, no matter how the evil people commit evil deeds to interfere with and disrupt the work of the house of God in resistance to God, the house of God will not evade it. Now the church will begin to be thoroughly cleansed; all problems will be dealt with justly and thoroughly resolved.
People without the truth do not see through to the results and the substance of the performance of one’s duties. On the face of it, it seems like the superficial form of their work is not obviously different. They both seem to be at work, but in the results of that work the difference is huge, and people who truly understand the truth can see it. When communicating the truth, the communication of people who have had a change of disposition is more practical, and more convincing, while people without a change in disposition get much worse results from doing so. This is because each person’s experience is different, and their knowledge of God is not at the same level. All those who have had a change of disposition certainly have a deep personal experience, and their knowledge of God is certainly truer and more accurate and conforms completely to God’s words. So, no matter how simple their speech or work appears, the results are distinguished. People who genuinely understand the truth and possess the reality can resolve problems when they communicate the truth; people without the truth can only spout doctrines in vain. This is a big difference. In this, whether someone exalts God and testifies to God is revealed. Those without the truth are always arrogant and conceited and do not obey anyone, only valuing and worshiping gifted people. They look always down on people with the reality of truth. Even the incarnate Christ, with no outward gifts, gets looked down on by these people, yet He is the truth, the way, the life, as well as humanity’s redemption and salvation. “Bearing a resounding witness for God is mainly related to whether you have an understanding of the practical God or not, and whether or not you are able to obey in front of this person who is not only ordinary, but normal, and even obey until the death. If you truly bear a witness for God through this obedience, that means you have been obtained by God. Being able to obey to the death, and being free of complaints in front of Him, not making judgments, not slandering, not having notions, and not having any other intentions—this way God will gain glory. Obedience in front of a regular person who is looked down upon by man and being able to obey to the death without any notions—this is true testimony.” Only those of God’s chosen ones who pursue the truth and understand the truth can truly submit to Christ, and worship the practical God. Only these people are the ones who will be ultimately perfected and become of one mind with God.
Practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God mainly refers to being able to communicate God’s words no matter what befalls or what problems need to be resolved. It refers to getting the truth across and communicating God’s will and God’s requirements so that people understand the truth and understand God’s will. This is the exaltation of God and testimony to God. Practical problems exist in churches everywhere; problems and difficulties exist with every one of God’s chosen people. Why is it that most people seem to have ignored these practical problems, showing their impotence and knowing nothing to do, without a path before them? If a person truly understands the truth and has practical experience, why can’t they practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God in these practical problems and use the truth to resolve them? People who put into practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God can achieve great things, this is a fact. The duties of those who truly understand the truth and know God can only increase, and their responsibility for the church’s work can only grow. This is true. Within the church, the more truth people have, the more opportunities they have to testify to and exalt God. The more truth people have, the more opportunities they will have to resolve issues through communicating the truth, the more work will accrue to them, and the more duties they should perform. One could say that people who have the truth can achieve great things within the church, while those without the truth struggle to take a single step. Whether it is watering people, assisting people, spreading the gospel or resolving issues, only by understanding the truth and practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God can people be brought before God. Only in this way can people be guided to enter into the reality of God’s words. If a person’s performance of their duties does not achieve the exaltation of God and testimony to God, then it shows they do not have the reality of truth, that they do not love God inwardly, and they do not have God’s place in their hearts. They are utterly unable to guide God’s chosen ones to enter into the reality of truth. Any leader or worker who can communicate the truth and use the truth to resolve problems is certainly someone who understands the truth and has its reality. Those people who cannot use the truth to resolve problems certainly won’t turn to seeking the truth to resolve their own problems; people like that do not have the reality of truth. Why is it that God’s chosen ones in some churches can understand the truth and enter into its reality, while other churches do no not have anyone who enters into the reality of truth? This is directly related to whether the leaders and workers in the church pursue the truth and possess the reality of truth. Only those who exalt and testify to God in all things are those who have truly entered into the reality of truth, who truly understand the truth, and can use the truth to resolve problems, and who have received the work of the Holy Spirit through truly pursuing the truth. Only this kind of people can guide God’s chosen people to enter into the reality of truth. If church leaders and deacons do not exalt God or testify to God and cannot communicate the truth to resolve problems, then God’s chosen ones in this church will not easily enter into the reality of truth, and will not be able to achieve salvation. Therefore, all of God’s chosen ones should pursue the truth, and learn how to put the exaltation of and testimony to God into practice. Only in this way can they reach understanding of the truth, enter into its reality, and achieve salvation.
To achieve the exaltation of and testimony to God, it is necessary to truly eat and drink the words of God and often communicate the truth. When a person understands the truth clearly and knows many of God’s words in their heart, naturally they will be able to understand God’s will and know how to put the truth into practice in all things, so they will be able to exalt and testify to God in all things. If someone, in their daily life, does not focus on eating and drinking God’s words, and does not pay attention to communicating the truth and seeking the truth, even if they want to exalt God and testify to Him, they won’t be able to achieve this. If in their hearts they do not know the word of God, they cannot understand the truth. If they can only talk about letters and doctrines, they can’t communicate the truth. Therefore, when problems arise, they can’t resolve them with the truth. This is called “Without the truth, you will get nowhere.” “Belief in God is principally so that the power and glory of God may be manifested in you, so that you may carry out God’s will, and accomplish God’s plan, and be able to bear testimony to God before Satan.” If people neither possess the truth nor are equipped with the words of God, there is no way for them to put into practice the exaltation of and testimony to God. Looking at those false leaders and antichrists, they are all absolutely not those who exalt and testify to God. They do not love the truth, and do not earnestly eat and drink God’s words, so they do not have the slightest trace of the reality of truth. All they can do is talk about letters and doctrines, blindly apply regulations and misinterpret God’s words to deceive people. They only exalt and testify to themselves and show themselves off, not at all exalting and testifying to God. The most sinister and craftiest antichrists establish themselves under the banner of testifying to the man used by the Holy Spirit, disseminating correct-seeming falsehoods to deceive people and disturb the life of the church. Ultimately they become demonic antichrists who are eliminated by God and are forsaken and cursed by God’s chosen ones. For these reasons it can be said that all those who do not exalt and testify to God are those who do not have the reality of truth, who resist and betray God. They are false leaders or workers and have taken the path of antichrists. If they still do not repent, they are doomed to elimination.
The exaltation of and testimony to God is mainly manifested in the church life and the gospel spreading. That is, bringing God’s chosen ones into the reality of truth, bringing those to be saved by God before God. Of course, in conversation with friends, family, and acquaintances one should also testify to God, but when bringing unbelievers testimonies of God, it’s best to do so using wise methods. It cannot be denied that only those who truly understand the truth can use the truth to resolve problems, and only the practice of exalting God and testifying to God enables the performance of duties to achieve practical effects. If one is not completely clear about the truth, one should still drill the practice of exalting God and testifying to God, since this is hugely beneficial to a clearer understanding of the truth. The heavier your burden for the work of the church, the more you should practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. In this way you will be enlightened and illuminated by God. Therefore, practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God is most blessed. The more a person practices exalting God and testifying to God, the more clearly they understand the truth. The more a person practices exalting God and testifying to God, the more the Holy Spirit enlightens and illuminates them. The more a person practices exalting God and testifying to God, the more they have God’s presence and blessing, and the burden given to them by God increases. Through the practice of exalting God and testifying to God, God trains people and perfects them, placing them on the path to salvation and perfection.
The practice of exalting God and testifying to God is inseparable from God’s words. Only with a better understanding of God’s words do people have a path to practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God, and only then will it be effective. The more people understand God’s words, the more opportunity they have to exalt God and testify to God. If they understand the truth more clearly and more completely, then the effect of their exaltation of and testimony to God will be better, and they will draw more of others’ admiration and praise and successfully bring them before God. “The more that man is capable of truly cooperating with God, the more that he glorifies God. Man’s cooperation is the testimony that he is required to bear, and the testimony that he bears is the practice of man. And so, whether or not God’s work can have the due effect, and whether or not there can be true testimony, are inextricably linked to the cooperation and testimony of man.” Only by practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God can one be after God’s heart; only in this way can one be perfected. Only those who exalt God and testify to God have the true human likeness; only they live in the light, live before God and live a life of true value, of true significance.
Here below are listed 150 truths regarding the practice of exalting God and testifying to God.
One: Testimony to God’s Creation of All Things and Mastery of All
1. God is the eternal God, God created the world, and God created humanity; only God cares for people night and day.
2. Nothing happens in the universe but that which happens under the mastery of God. As God says it is, so it shall be. Nothing can hold back the advancement of God’s plan.
3. God is the ever-flowing wellspring of living water of life, the fundament of human existence; people can only gain life from amidst the word of God.
4. God manages the entire universe, directing the rules by which all things change and the inherent course by which they function. All things live under the mastery of God.
5. Human development and progress is ruled by God. Also, humanity’s history and future cannot escape the guiding hand of God.
6. God controls the rise and fall of every nation and every people. There is no nation, no race, that can escape the mastery of God.
7. People’s fates are in the hands of God. People cannot control themselves. Without the promise of God, no matter how great a person’s efforts are they will be in vain.
8. A person’s disposition, their caliber, their looks and stature, the family they are born into, their work, their marriage and all such things are arranged by God’s hand.
9. God brings order to all of creation. Everything is of its own kind according to God’s will, each in its place, and the greatest of all things is not greater than God.
10. The ages, the social development and the natural view all change following the work of God, and so does mankind. Mankind does not develop by itself.
Two: Testimony to Three Stages of God’s Work and Their Objective and Meaning
1. The objective of God’s management work is the salvation of humanity, saving people completely from the domain of Satan.
2. The objective of the three stages of God’s work is the defeat of Satan and the revelation of God’s wisdom and omnipotence, causing people to recognize God as Master of all things.
3. The objective of the work of God is to restore people’s original likeness, to restore God’s authority on earth, and to establish God’s kingdom on earth.
4. Ultimately the three stages of work will restore people’s normal life and bring people into the beautiful destination, and God will also enter into rest.
5. Let humanity distinguish good from evil, know the greatness of God and the evilness of Satan, and never again enshrine Satan—this is the meaning of the management work.
6. Through His management work, God will let all creation in heaven and on earth see the glory of the Creator, and praise the sacred name of God.
7. Only through the three stages of God’s work can God’s entire disposition and God’s will to bring humanity to salvation be fully expressed.
8. The ultimate fruit of the three stages of work is for the created to be able to bear witness for God, understand God’s will, and know God as truth.
9. When the three stages of work come to an end, there will be made a group of people who know God as the crystallization of God’s management work and the testimony to the defeat of Satan.
10. The three stages of work let people understand that God is alpha and omega, God is the first and the last, and God begins ages and ends them.
Three: Testimony to God’s Return and God’s Name
1. In the beginning God had no name, but He took on a name, or several, for His work. God has a name because of God’s work.
2. God has many names, but none of these names can fully express God’s disposition, can fully represent God, because God’s disposition is too rich.
3. In the work of God, He uses the name to change the age, represent the age, and represent His disposition in that age.
4. In different ages God takes different names. A name signifies an age, and represents God’s work in that age.
5. Although in every age God has a different name, the three stages of work are done by the same Spirit, that is, by Almighty God.
6. When God’s work on earth is done, the names He has taken on earth will be no more. Then, He will simply be the Creator.
7. The Savior has returned upon a white cloud bearing His words and His entire disposition, descending among a group of overcomers that He will make during the last days.
8. God has returned in the flesh to perform the work of judgment by His words. When people see Jesus descending on a cloud from heaven, it shall be the day when the Sun of righteousness is openly revealed.
9. God has descended unto the Mount of Olives of the East, not as a Son of Jews, but as Lightning of the East, revealing Himself to the world wreathed in glory.
10. God’s work of the last days is to let corrupt humanity see God’s appearance in His judgment and chastisement and achieve salvation.
Four: Testimony to the Work of God Incarnate for the Salvation of Humanity
1. The object of God’s salvation is man of the flesh who has been corrupted by Satan. Thus, God has become flesh to undertake the work of salvation.
2. Compared to the work of the Spirit, the work of the flesh has accurate guidance of words, with clear will and clear required goals. People do not need to feel their way forward or employ their imagination.
3. People of flesh and blood are unable to approach God’s Spirit closely, so God could only come to perform this work clothed in flesh for people to receive His salvation.
4. God speaks and works practically through incarnation, so that people could submit to the authority of His word, rather than frightening them into submission with the emergence of the Spirit.
5. God’s incarnation can expose the conceptions people originally held and drive the image of a vague God from their hearts, so that people better know God.
6. God tastes the suffering of human life through incarnation, better preparing for humanity’s coming destination, making it more beautiful, more perfect.
7. Only through God’s incarnation can people be gained by God in a practical way and become God’s confidants or intimates.
8. Only because God has become flesh do people have a chance of salvation, otherwise all humanity would be punished for their grave sins.
9. God becomes flesh not with the intent that people should know His flesh, but to advance the work of the salvation of humanity, which concerns the great work of God’s management.
10. Only through the work of God incarnate can people be conquered completely. Corrupt humanity needs God incarnate to save them.
Five: Testimony to God’s Work of the Last Days to Judge and Chastise Corrupt Humanity and End the Age
1. In the last days, God shall conquer corrupt humanity completely through disclosure, judgment, chastisement and merciless curse.
2. The work of conquest in the last days is to reveal the rebellion in people’s hearts through judgment, and thereby enable people to repent, pursue the truth, and achieve purification.
3. Such judgment and chastisement can pierce people’s hearts more sharply and awaken the spirits of these extremely corrupted and most deeply deceived people more effectively.
4. Through God’s judgment and chastisement, people will surely in the end be completely freed from Satan’s influence of darkness and be gained by God.
5. The judgment of the words is to reveal people’s rebellion, so that they can know the true face of humanity’s corruption, know what a human life is, and know God’s disposition and essence.
6. In the last days God uses the truth to do the work of judgment; only such judgment can conquer humanity, bringing them to a true knowledge of God.
7. Judgment and chastisement is to eradicate the fleshly prospects and desires, allowing people, once they have been completely conquered, to enter the final fitting destination prepared for them by God.
8. The work of judgment and chastisement is to purify humanity, and to bring them into the final rest after separating them according to kind.
9. Righteous chastisement and judgment is the only way to reveal a person’s true colors, evil to evil, good to good, each in their kind, thereby ending the age.
10. In the work of the last days, God uses His words to govern all. People are judged and perfected through God’s words. Ultimately, people are brought by God’s words into the kingdom.
Six: Testimony to God’s Love
1. The heavens and earth and all things created by God work for humanity, and are for the betterment of human life.
2. Although God’s words are severe, they are to awaken people, and not to confront people with the facts: God treats people with tolerance, patience, and mercy all along.
3. Every step of God’s work proceeds based on humanity’s needs, and according to humanity’s weakness. It proceeds according to humanity’s actual stature, not by giving people unsupportable burdens.
4. God’s judgment and chastisement, God’s trials and refinement, are all to save people, to perfect people, and are not to punish or destroy them.
5. God has descended from on high and humbly become a common man to personally save people. He lives with humanity, not keeping the slightest distance. This is true love.
6. Humanity, filthy and corrupted, is worthless, yet God does not treat people according to their essence, but still strives ceaselessly for their salvation.
7. Everything God does for humanity is sincere. He does not speak idly. In His work, God pays the price in a practical way, which represents God’s sincerity.
8. God incarnate experiences personally the suffering of human existence, in order to remove all suffering from those who will remain.
9. The truth God has bestowed on the people of the last days is greater than that bestowed on Moses or David, the mysteries He has made known to them more profound than those made known to former saints and prophets.
10. God incarnate has borne terrible humiliations, and braved the most dangerous work, to bring people into the rest where they will no longer be subject to the harm of Satan.
Seven: Testimony to God’s Almightiness and Wisdom
1. God can bring something from nothing and send something into nothingness. All things in the world are fast changing with the thoughts of God, under His eyes.
2. God can overcome all the forces of darkness, can defeat Satan, and can destroy utterly all things belonging to Satan.
3. That which God has determined to achieve no one shall overturn. This is “The king’s heart is in the hand of Jehovah, as the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he will” (Pro 21:1).
4. To achieve His work, God has arranged many serving objects, including the persecution of the great red dragon. This is known as the maneuver of all things for God’s purpose.
5. God’s wisdom is exercised based on the schemes of Satan; through Satan’s disruption God reveals His almightiness and reveals Satan’s impotence.
6. God uses a portion of evil spirits’ work to perfect some people, causing them to see through Satan’s schemes and utterly reject it.
7. The ordinariness and normality of God incarnate reveals all, bringing the works of Satan completely into the open. This is the wisdom in God’s work.
8. God does not display signs and wonders, but through words alone conquers everyone in the universe, bringing them to thorough conviction. This further reveals God’s almightiness.
9. All things will ultimately return to the dominion of the Creator, each according to their kind and each in their place as God wishes. This is God’s authority.
10. God’s life force overcomes all other forces. Heaven and earth may undergo great upheavals, but God’s life is eternal and unchanging.
Eight: Testimony to God’s Disposition and God’s Essence
1. In His work, God is not constrained by time, and does not stint any cost. This is God’s disposition: He will not rest until His work is achieved.
2. God’s essence is that of faithfulness; what God says must be done, what He does must be achieved, and once achieved it must last forever.
3. God’s essence is the truth, the way, and the life. It is that which guides, supports and provides for people.
4. God is forever selfless, forever invested in and devoted to humanity, laboring for humanity’s existence.
5. In God, there is no concealment, no hiddenness; all is liberated, all is free, all is open, all is revealed, all is clear and bright.
6. God’s disposition represents honor, power, nobility, greatness, and most of all, supremacy.
7. God’s disposition is the symbol of authority, the symbol of justice, of beauty and of goodness. It is a symbol of how the enemy forces can never suppress or encroach Him.
8. God’s disposition includes His love for humanity, His consolation of humanity, His loathing of humanity, and even more than these, His thorough understanding of humanity.
9. God’s disposition is righteous and holy. God appears to the holy kingdom and is hidden from defiled places.
10. God’s disposition is majestic and wrathful, suffering no offense from anyone. All that is defiled or unjust, and all hostile forces, will be purged by the fires of God’s wrath.
Nine: Testimony to the Righteousness and Holiness of God
1. God judges people’s sin, chastises their unrighteousness, and curses their rebellion. This reveals God’s disposition as righteous.
2. Righteousness is by no means impartial and reasonable, like cutting one into two. Everything God does is righteous, because the essence of God is righteous.
3. Righteousness is holiness, and is the disposition that allows no offenses by man. All that is filthy and has not yet changed is detested and forsaken by God.
4. In God there is no emotion. No matter who it is that offends God’s disposition, they will receive the fitting punishment. This is God’s righteousness and majesty.
5. All those who have been corrupted by evil spirits will not be used by God. They will inevitably be expelled from God’s house. God does not live in a filthy temple.
6. The more people resist God, the more God metes out discipline and punishment. The more obedient people are toward God, the more He extends His protection and love.
7. God shows no favoritism, but neither does God bestow blessings randomly. He gives to people in accordance with their pursuit and the costs they bear.
8. God does not consider how long someone has believed, the level of their qualifications, or how much they have suffered. God delineates people’s outcomes based only on whether or not they have the truth.
9. God does not consider people’s appearance, but only their essence. Those whose essence is of goodness God will surely do everything to save; those whose essence is evil will surely be forsaken and cursed by God.
10. In the final age God will undertake the work of rewarding good and punishing evil to thoroughly cleanse the world, obliterating all that is unrighteous, and leaving only the righteous.
Ten: Testimony to the Normal and Practical Work of God
1. God’s work is most practical, and not at all vacuous. It is something that can be touched, can be experienced, and can be achieved.
2. The perfection of a person, on the one hand, is done by God, while on the other it requires the practical cooperation of the person. However much a person cooperates, that is how much God perfects them.
3. The work of God is aimed at the needs of corrupt humanity and at Satan’s schemes. His work is carried out according to His observations. It is eminently practical.
4. If people want to obtain any aspect of the truth, they need practical experience with God’s words and work. They must forsake the flesh and put the truth into practice in a practical way.
5. God allows evil people, antichrists, evil spirits and so on to enter God’s house, so that people can develop experience and gain discernment. This is a practical aspect of God’s work.
6. When God does the work of judgment, He does not make clear man’s nature with just a few words, but achieves its effect through a long process of dealing, pruning and refinement.
7. When God does the work of perfecting people in the last days, He does not manifest supernatural miracles, but expresses His words practically to judge people’s sins and gain them.
8. God incarnate takes on in a practical way the sufferings of the world on humanity’s behalf. Only thus will human suffering, tears, worries and grief ultimately be ended.
9. God bore the cost in a practical way and was incarnated twice for the work of humanity’s salvation. This is another manifestation of the practicalness of God’s work.
10. God’s work of managing humanity is accomplished progressively in three stages. People are not saved and gained all at once.
Eleven: Testimony to the Work of the Holy Spirit and the Guidance of God’s Words
1. The principle of the work of the Holy Spirit is that He works through people’s cooperation. When a person actively seeks, prays and approaches God, then the work of the Holy Spirit begins.
2. The work of the Holy Spirit is proactive guidance, bringing people faith, resolve, a love of God, and the willingness to make progress.
3. During the work of the Holy Spirit, people still have practical difficulties as well as suffering, weakness, and distress, but they can throw off the restraints of these to continue with their pursuit.
4. The Holy Spirit’s enlightenment of people is not mandatory, but normal and natural. As people follow it, they gain the truth, or if they do not follow it, they will receive reproach afterward.
5. The Holy Spirit does not work groundlessly. It is based on people’s needs, on their practical situation. It is beneficial and edifying to a person’s life.
6. During the work of the Holy Spirit people’s conditions are normal and positive. However, the work of the Holy Spirit does not represent a person’s entry—the person’s stature has not increased.
7. There are principles to the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit. A person must be quick-witted and meticulous. If after three or four enlightenments they do not accept it, the work of the Holy Spirit ceases.
8. The Holy Spirit guides even when a person’s state is bad. After a person is passive for a period of time, the Holy Spirit will move them and bring them out of their passive state.
9. In the stream of the Holy Spirit, people who put into practice God’s words enjoy the Holy Spirit’s blessing; those who go against God’s words are disciplined or abandoned by the Holy Spirit.
10. The Holy Spirit works in different people according to their inherent essence. He does not make demands beyond their inherent essence and actual caliber.
Twelve: Testimony to God’s Will to Save Corrupt Humanity and His demands
1. Although chastisement and judgment are refinements, and involve ruthless exposure, they are for the salvation of humanity, and not to convict and obliterate people.
2. God’s salvation of every person shows them His utmost leniency. If only a person can mend their ways, God will give them a chance to receive salvation.
3. Through His words God curses people only to purify them, not to drive them to the scaffold by allowing the advent of facts.
4. Whatever methods God uses in His work, they are all in the service of saving people, perfecting them, and bringing them to a greater knowledge of God.
5. In the sequence and timing of His work, God plans in exquisite detail, without the slightest delay. This is because God treasures the souls and the lives of people.
6. God hopes that people will commit all their energy to the utmost loyalty to God, following God’s orchestration no matter what is demanded, with absolute obedience and not a word of complaint.
7. People must at every step follow closely in the footsteps of the Lamb, entering into every form of God’s work, keeping to the stream of the Holy Spirit.
8. God does in people the work of high standards and strict requirements so that they can reach a level where they are worthy to receive the inheritance of God.
9. The ultimate goal of God’s work is that a person should undergo change in life disposition, achieving obedience to the death and the highest love of God.
10. God’s kingdom is for those people who are honest, not hypocritical, and not deceitful. God likes and needs people like these.
Thirteen: Testimony to God’s Administrative Decrees and Commandments of the Age of Kingdom
1. Each home has its customs, each country its laws. Even more so, the house of God has strict commandments and administrative decrees, God’s chosen ones must abide by these and not offend against them.
2. In the Age of Kingdom, there are also many commandments for people to obey. These must be obeyed by everyone and it is independent of the work of the Holy Spirit.
3. If people do not understand God’s administrative decrees, they will unwittingly offend against God’s disposition and fall into darkness, losing the work of the Holy Spirit and the light.
4. Over the course of a person’s belief in God, if they offend against God’s administrative decrees many times, then they are conclusively the spawn of hell.
5. God’s disposition must not be offended against. If a person knowingly offends God’s administrative decrees, they will be punished.
6. No matter the motive, deliberate or unintended, if the offense against God’s administrative decrees is relatively severe, it must meet with God’s punishment.
7. Should someone deliberately not obey and inwardly set themselves against the commandments, they will feel their heart rent or meet with disaster, and God’s chastisement will ever be upon them.
8. By abiding by the commandments and administrative decrees people can put the truth into practice. If on this foundation they build a greater knowledge of God, it shows that they have the truth and possess practical stature.
9. If someone does not understand the meaning behind God’s administrative decrees and God’s words, they can only disrupt God’s work, and in serious cases can be cast into hell and punished.
10. It is an obligation to abide by the commandments of the Age of Kingdom. This is people’s duty, and no one can change it, lest they become an object of God’s detestation and rejection.
Fourteen: Testimony to the Beauty of the Kingdom of God and Humanity’s Destination
1. In the kingdom there is everywhere an atmosphere of joy. The air is fresh, the sun bright and clear, and everyone adores God and acclaims and praises Him.
2. People live peacefully together. Like angels, they are pure and vibrant, offering what they can to the glory of God on earth.
3. The angels of earth and the angels of heaven correspond with each other, so that heaven and earth are unified with no distance between them. This is the beauty of the realization of the kingdom.
4. In rest there exist no forces hostile to God; all things prostrate themselves in worship before their Creator, praising the holy name of God.
5. In rest people return to the original life of Adam and Eve. God continues to guide people’s life on earth, and people worship the one true God in heaven.
6. The life in rest is one without war, without impurity, without persisting unrighteousness. Heaven and earth are entirely at peace.
7. In rest God will come to earth and reveal Himself, and people will also be brought by God to visit heaven, and enjoy the life of heaven.
8. In the kingdom the overcomers will return to their original positions, and become chief priests, priests, the sons or people of God according to their different functions and testimonies.
9. In the kingdom all things will be made anew, recover their holiness and be full of life. God’s glory will shine across the vault of the cosmos.
10. Ultimately God will establish on earth a God-worshiping kingdom, wherein everyone shall fulfill their duty and hold fast their position, obeying all the arrangements of God.
Fifteen: Testimony to God’s Promise and Blessing for Humanity
1. Those who obey God are blessed and will surely remain in the kingdom of God. Those who know God are blessed and will surely hold power in the kingdom of God.
2. Those who expend themselves for God with a sincere heart God will bless. Their food, clothes, and futures will be properly arranged by God, and they will enjoy them forever and never lack.
3. After entering the kingdom all kinds of unimaginable things will come before people, more than can be taken, more than can be used, which is inexhaustible.
4. The life of a normal person on earth will be as that of an angel. Although of flesh, people will be similar to angels. This is the final promise.
5. Those who love God are those who share in God’s prosperity, those who will enjoy eternal life. No one shall stand in their way wherever they walk under heaven, and they shall wield power alongside God.
6. Hardship is God’s blessing; those who share in God’s bitterness must also share in God’s sweetness. This is God’s promise and blessing.
7. Those who pursue the truth must escape from Satan’s entrapment, and enjoy the blessing of God. Those who can forsake themselves will surely live in the light and be possessed by God.
8. The kingdom is entirely a world of God’s love. God will take all the bounty of heaven and confer it upon the human world, having prepared all that people need.
9. God’s people will surely defeat Satan under the guidance of God’s light, become the master of all creation, and irradiate all within the universe with God’s glory.
10. Those who have been perfected will share in God’s glory. They will appear as saints, and having changed their form they shall rise to the third heaven, transcending the flesh.
There are so many truths expressed by God in the work of the last days. Practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God centers mainly on the 150 truths in the fifteen sections above. Of course, each truth has details associated with that truth, and all are based on God’s words. God’s chosen people must understand each of the 150 truths in the above fifteen sections. In this way the practice of exalting God and testifying to God can be done in a completely correct way in accordance with God’s will. If God’s chosen people can exalt and testify to God in the 150 truths of these fifteen sections, and practice using the truth to resolve issues, they will surely reach an understanding of the truth and know God. These are principles for pursuers of truth in their practice of exalting God and testifying to God. Clearly, practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God is done entirely according to God’s words, according to the truth, and is not according to human notions or imaginings. Only exaltation of God and testimony to God done in accordance with God’s words and the truth is true exaltation and true testimony. Only those who testify to God in this way are truly in service of God. “What testimony does man ultimately bear to God? He testifies that God is the righteous God, that His disposition is righteousness, wrath, chastisement, and judgment; man testifies to the righteous disposition of God.”
The practice of the exaltation of God and testimony to God is based on fearing God and shunning evil. Of course an even more fundamental foundation lies in understanding the truth and practicing the truth. “If people believe in God, and experience God’s words, with a heart that reveres God, then in such people there can be seen God’s salvation, and God’s love. These people are able to testify to God, they live out the truth, and what they testify to is also the truth, what God is, and God’s disposition, and they live amid God’s love and have seen God’s love.” Only those who fear God and shun evil have a place for God in their hearts. Only those who understand the truth and practice the truth can put into practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. The more real life experience a person has, the more of a true knowledge of God they have. Therefore, only such people can achieve the exaltation of God and testimony to God.
Those with a true reverence of God must at least be able to observe the seventeen commandments and ten administrative decrees of the Age of the Kingdom. Observation of the commandments and administrative decrees are the basis of the practice of the truth. Through observing the commandments and administrative decrees it is possible to recognize that corrupt humanity’s essence of nature is one of resisting and betraying God. Therefore, whether or not a person can observe the commandments and administrative decrees shows whether a person has a God-fearing heart, and shows above all whether a person has humanity and whether they can practice the truth. Those who can truly observe the seventeen commandments and ten administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom are the only ones who have truly God-fearing hearts, who have a genuine faith in God and love and pursue the truth. Those who do not observe the seventeen commandments and ten administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom do not have the least reverence of God, do not practice the truth at all, and do not submit to God in the slightest. They absolutely do not have the work of the Holy Spirit, and are not recognized by God. They belong to Satan the devil, and are in no way people with a true faith in God. Those who love the truth must love God’s words, and must accept and submit to God’s commandments and administrative decrees. Here below are listed the seventeen commandments God’s chosen ones must observe in the Age of Kingdom:
One: You shall not pass judgment on the work of the practical God.
Two: You shall not oppose the man who is testified to by God.
Three: Before God, you shall keep your place and shall not be dissolute.
Four: You should be moderate in speech, and your words and actions must follow the arrangements of the man testified to by God.
Five: You should revere the testimony of God. You shall not ignore the work of God and the words from His mouth.
Six: You shall not imitate the tone and aims of God’s utterances.
Seven: Externally, you shall not do anything that manifestly opposes the man who is testified to by God.
Eight: You must not deceive or conceal anything from the God that stands before your eyes.
Nine: You shall not utter filthiness or foolish talk in front of the God before you.
Ten: You shall not deceive the God before your eyes by good words and fair speeches in order to gain His trust.
Eleven: You shall not act irreverently before God. You shall obey all that is spoken from the mouth of God, and shall not resist, oppose, or dispute His words.
Twelve: You shall not interpret, as you see fit, the words spoken from the mouth of God. You should guard your tongue to avoid it causing you to fall prey to the deceitful schemes of the wicked.
Thirteen: You should guard your footsteps to avoid transgressing the boundaries set out for you by God. Doing so will cause you to speak conceited and pompous words from the perspective of God, and thus become loathed by God.
Fourteen: You shall not carelessly repeat the words spoken from the mouth of God, lest others mock you and the devils make a fool of you.
Fifteen: You shall obey all of the work of the God of today. Even if you do not understand it, you shall not pass judgment on it; all you can do is seek and fellowship.
Sixteen: No person shall transgress God’s original place. You can do nothing more than serve the God of today from the position of man. You cannot teach the God of today from the position of man—to do so is misguided.
Seventeen: No one may stand in the place of the man testified to by God; in your words, actions, and inmost thoughts, you stand in the position of man. This is to be abided by, it is the responsibility of man, it is alterable by no one, and doing so would violate the administrative decrees. It should be remembered by all.
All those who often offend against the commandments and administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom must surely be evil people without a shred of humanity. If leaders and workers often offend against the commandments and administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom they must surely be false leaders or antichrists. This is without a doubt. So the house of God must expel all evil people, antichrists, evil spirits, and Judases. All those who do not observe the commandments and administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom at all have no trace of reverence for God and are evil people. They do no treat God as God and are faithless deniers of God. Therefore, all those evil people and antichrists absolutely cannot exalt and testify to God. Nor can they accept and submit to the one used by the Holy Spirit as testified by God. As a result, they suspect God’s work, deny God’s words, and refuse to accept the guidance and shepherding of the man used by the Holy Spirit. They also deny, judge, attack, and hate the man used by the Holy Spirit to resist God’s work. So, God’s house must expel all the evil people, antichrists, evil spirits, and Judases who are God’s enemies. This is God’s administrative decree. If church leaders at all levels do not expel evil people and antichrists, this is resisting God, and offends against God’s administration. They are not worthy of the service of God, and must be replaced. This is the procedure of the work of the Holy Spirit, and is an irresistible course. As it is said in God’s words: “During this incarnation of God on earth, when He personally does His work among man, all the work He does is in order to defeat Satan, and He will defeat Satan through the conquest of man and making you complete. When you bear resounding testimony, this, too, will be a mark of Satan’s defeat. Man is first conquered and ultimately completely made perfect in order to defeat Satan. In substance, however, along with the defeat of Satan this is simultaneously the salvation of all mankind from this hollow sea of affliction. Regardless of whether this work is carried out throughout the entire universe or in China, it is all in order to defeat Satan and bring salvation to the whole of mankind so that man may enter the place of rest.”
To practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God, first of all you must submit to God’s work, and must carry out the administrative orders of the man used by the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, your service to God in fact resists God, and you become a lackey or accomplice of Satan. Only those who follow the work arrangement and fulfill their duties according to it are people who truly serve God. Only those who can exalt God and testify to God genuinely serve God and are fit to be used by God. Those who violate the work arrangement and implement something else must surely be false leaders and antichrists who are hostile to God, and must surely be satanic demons intent on trying to start their own kingdom.
The practice of exalting God and testifying to God is based on an understanding of the truth, and on practicing the truth. Only people who strictly observe the seventeen commandments and ten administrative decrees of the Age of Kingdom are those who truly love the truth and can put the truth into practice. Those who practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God must surely be people who observe the seventeen commandments and ten administrative decrees. This is the lowest and most basic standard. If, on the foundational basis of observing the commandments and administrative decrees one can reach an understanding of many truths and come to a true knowledge of God, then they can practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. The more people practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God, the more they will have the enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit. They will receive the eternal work of the Holy Spirit and ultimately be perfected. Those who never practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God shall never receive or enjoy the true work of the Holy Spirit. If they do not truly repent, they will be cast out and punished.
Whether or not a person can exalt God and testify to God reveals most clearly whether or not they have the reality of truth, reveals most clearly whether they have conscience and reason as well as humanity, and reveals most clearly whether or not they love and pursue the truth. It also reveals most clearly whether or not they truly fulfill their duties. If a person truly understands the truth and knows God’s work, they will often exalt God and testify to God. If a person has believed in God for many years but does not often exalt God and testify to God, then they absolutely are not someone who genuinely understands and practices the truth. They surely have no place for God in their heart, and even more so do not revere God or submit to God. If one serves as a leader or worker for many years but does not practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God, then this is sufficient to show that they do not have the least part of the reality of truth, and are absolutely not someone who pursues the truth. They must surely be false leaders, antichrists and devils who resist God. They must be replaced and expelled. It is absolutely no error to do so.
Whether or not a person can often exalt God and testify to God is a matter of principle, because the service of God cannot be adulterated with man’s motives or intentions. If one in the performance of their duties harbors their own motives or intentions, this offends against God’s disposition, and is a sin against Him. The practice of the truth is entirely in order to reach salvation and escape Satan’s influence. It is entirely so that a person can be renewed and become fit to fulfill their duties. Therefore, genuine service to God consists of exalting God and testifying to God in the fulfillment of one’s duties, and of being able to use the truth to resolve issues. People who genuinely serve God must be people who love God in their hearts, because only with a love of God in their hearts can they practice the truth and submit to God for His satisfaction. Only then can they be considerate of God’s will, only then can they practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God, and only then can they do God’s will and bring people before God. Therefore, only those who genuinely love God can often exalt God and testify to God. Only they can practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God in all things, and only they can have hope of ultimately becoming God’s true witnesses. If someone does not have a genuine love of God, they absolutely cannot practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God, and absolutely cannot put the truth into practice for submission to God. They absolutely cannot put the truth into practice in the fulfillment of their duties to satisfy God. If one does not have a genuine love of God in their heart, everything is empty. Only people with a genuine love of God can become God’s true witnesses. This is the highest honor for the created.
All who truly serve God must undergo God’s perfection, this is absolute. People who have not undergone God’s perfection do not have the reality of truth. They do not have a change of disposition, and cannot truly know God. Now God’s chosen people fulfill their duties as a kind of training in the reality of kingdom. To pursue the truth, one must practice exalting God and testifying to God in the fulfillment of duties. When a person truly enters into the exaltation of God and testimony to God, they begin to be able to communicate their practical experiences with the word of God, and can communicate the truth clearly, thus truly benefiting and edifying others. Only this is genuine exaltation of God and testimony to God. When communicating the truth, some leaders or workers can really achieve the resolution of issues, and can really assist people well so that they throw off negativity and pursue the truth. They can really use the truth to resolve issues and liberate people, so that they can stand firm in trials and refinements. This is the effect and standard achieved by the exaltation of God and testimony to God. Some people can exalt God and testify to God when spreading the gospel. No matter what questions are raised they can reply with the truth according to God’s words, leaving people utterly convinced. No matter what bizarre questions people bring up, they can combine them with God’s work and explain according to God’s words, so that people can feel how our faith is in the true God, that what we are spreading is the true way. This is the best standard of practice for the exaltation of God and testimony to God. “Each stage of the Holy Spirit’s work simultaneously requires the testimony of man. Each stage of work is a battle between God and Satan, and the object of the battle is Satan, while the one who will be made perfect by this work is man. Whether or not God’s work can bear fruit depends on the manner of man’s testimony to God. This testimony is what God requires of those who follow Him; it is the testimony made before Satan, and also proof of the effects of His work.”
If we would pursue the truth and reach a knowledge of God, the most important thing is to practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God in all things. This has the greatest benefit for our understanding of the truth and knowledge of God. The more one practices the exaltation of God and testimony to God the more one has the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit, and the more one can receive the work of the Holy Spirit and enjoy the presence of God. Therefore, their progress with the truth and entry into the reality is also fast. People who spread the gospel know how to exalt God and testify to God with the greatest effect, because the questions raised by the listeners to the gospel cannot be avoided and can only be confronted head-on. Those who have more confrontations understand more of the truth. If someone is timid and rarely rises to confrontation, their progress with the truth is slow. Those who have become adept at spreading the gospel get better and better at practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God, so in the area of spreading the gospel their progress with the truth is fast, and before they know it their understanding of the truth has led them to gradually enter into the reality. If only a person loves the truth, and pursues the truth, the more they practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God the more they will know God’s work, and they will see more clearly the true face of their own corruption and the essence of their nature. In this way, as a result of their inevitable progress with the truth, they will without knowing it enter into the reality. Those who genuinely understand the truth must surely know themselves. They all know their own deficiencies, and can see the importance of entering into the reality. So, all those who are willing to practice the truth are people who have entered into the reality of truth, and the undergoing of some more trials and refinements can bring about a change in life disposition. If they can truly bring God’s chosen people into the reality of truth, bringing them onto the right track of faith, then they are surely those whom God has intended to perfect and will formally serve God. After a person’s life disposition has changed, the work they do will surely be fundamentally in accord with God’s will, will achieve the normal practice of the truth and the thorough conviction of people, and will present the fruit of the work of the Holy Spirit. Is this not the kind of person who in the course of fulfilling their duties serves God? It goes without saying that God will acknowledge it. God attends to the reality, to results. God does not care if a person’s status is high or low. If those of the highest status do not practice the truth, this is the greatest disgrace, without the slightest significance. It is most important to consider the essence and results of someone’s fulfillment of their duties. Suppose in the essence of the fulfillment of duties one can exalt God and testify to God, use the truth to resolve issues, and always achieve results. The duties fulfilled by such a person are entirely acceptable. The essence of the fulfillment of their duties is the practice of the truth and submission to God, a genuine exaltation of God and testimony to God, and service to God. Won’t the duties performed by this kind of person surely win God’s praise?
All those who practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God are pursuers of truth, and are entirely capable of being perfected by God. In fact, the practice of exalting God and testifying to God is suffused with a spiritual battle. On one hand, one must battle against one’s own satanic nature and satanic philosophy; on the other one must also battle antichrists and evil people. So the practice of the exaltation of God and testimony to God is the process of practicing the truth and of battling Satan. “The obedient and the submissive shall receive great blessings. In the church, you shall stand firm in your testimony to Me, uphold truth—right is right and wrong is wrong—and do not confuse black and white. You shall be at war with Satan and must completely vanquish it so that it never rises. You must sacrifice everything to protect My testimony. This shall be the goal of your actions, do not forget this.” If a person does not have the will to love God and submit to God, it is very difficult for them to practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. Many people, for fear of offending Satan and of being counterattacked, do not dare practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. Such people live under the domain of Satan, and are ignoble slaves dragging out a pointless, cowardly existence. If a person has no sense of righteousness and no reverence for God, it is very difficult for them to practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God. In fact, some people do not practice the exaltation of God and testimony to God not because they do not understand the truth, but because they live by Satan’s philosophies, agreeing to anything and everything in order to stay comfortable and complacent. Such people do not love the truth, much less do they love God. They cannot receive God’s perfection and blessing. Becoming an overcomer is not easy. One must have faith, courage, perseverance, and stand firm undaunted by any setback. Only this makes a true overcomer. “Those who God refers to as overcomers are those who are still able to stand witness, maintain their confidence, and their devotion to God when under the influence of Satan and under siege by Satan, that is, when within the forces of darkness. If you are still able to maintain a heart of purity and your genuine love for God no matter what, you stand witness in front of God, and this is what God refers to as being an overcomer.”
The exaltation of God and testimony to God is God’s commission to God’s chosen people, and also their mission. All who exalt God and testify to God, and only they, are truly submitting to God’s work, and are genuine pursuers of truth. Only those who truly exalt God and testify to God, if they can achieve the resolution of issues by using the truth such that people receive the provision, receive assistance, and enter into the reality of truth, are ones who truly serve God. They are the ones fit to be used by God. God’s will is to perfect all who exalt God and testify to God. Only those who exalt God and testify to God in all things are true pursuers of truth on the path of Peter toward perfection. All those who do not testify to God or exalt God are people who rebel against God and resist God. They are people who do not love the truth or pursue the truth. They do not have God-fearing hearts and cannot truly submit to God’s work. “You should know, the testament to My defeat of Satan lies within the loyalty and obedience of man, as does the testament to My complete conquest of man. The duty of your faith in Me is to bear witness for Me, to be loyal to Me and none other, and to be obedient to the end.” All those who never exalt God or testify to God must surely be false leaders or antichrists. All who often exalt God and testify to God are people who love God in their hearts, people who can be considerate of God’s will. They are people who will surely achieve salvation and be perfected. God is truth, is righteousness. The truth God possesses is limitless and all-encompassing; humanity will never plumb its depths. Therefore, the exaltation of God and testimony to God by God’s chosen people is also unbounded. This is the honor of people who exalt God and testify to God. Through practicing the exaltation of God and testimony to God in such a way, people will unwittingly come to know God and become God’s witnesses. This is the highest honor.
“Those who serve God should be God’s intimates, they should be beloved by God, and capable of the utmost loyalty to God. Regardless of whether you act behind people, or in front of them, you are able to gain the joy of God before God, you are able to stand firm before God, and regardless of how other people treat you, you always walk your own path, and give every care to God’s burden. Only this is an intimate of God. That God’s intimates are able to serve Him directly is because they have been given God’s great commission, and God’s burden, they are able to take God’s heart as their own, and God’s burden as their own, and they give no consideration to whether they gain or lose prospect: Even when they have no prospects, and they will gain nothing, they will always believe in God with a loving heart. And so, this kind of person is God’s intimate. God’s intimates are also His confidants; only God’s confidants could share His restlessness, and His wants, and although their flesh is painful and weak, they are able to endure pain and forsake that which they love to satisfy God. God gives more burdens to such people, and that which God shall do is expressed through these people. Thus, these people are beloved by God, they are servants of God who are after His own heart, and only people such as this can rule together with God.”
“Today, the Creator personally leads all people once again, and causes all people to behold His wisdom, almightiness, salvation, and wonderfulness. Yet you still do not realize or understand—and so are you not the one who will not receive salvation? Those who belong to Satan do not understand the words of God, and those who belong to God can hear the voice of God. All those who realize and understand the words I speak are the ones who will be saved, and bear testimony to God; all those who do not understand the words that I speak cannot bear testimony to God, and are the ones who will be eliminated. Those who do not understand God’s will and do not realize the work of God are incapable of achieving the knowledge of God, and such people will not bear testimony to God. If you wish to bear testimony to God, then you must know God, and the knowledge of God is accomplished through the work of God. All in all, if you wish to know God, then you must know God’s work: Knowing God’s work is of the utmost importance. When the three stages of work come to an end, there will be made a group of those who bear testimony to God, a group of those who know God. These people will all know God and will be able to put the truth into practice. They will possess humanity and sense, and will all know the three stages of God’s work of salvation. This is the work that will be accomplished at the end, and these people are the crystallization of the work of 6,000 years of management, and are the most powerful testimony to the ultimate defeat of Satan. Those who can bear testimony to God will be able to receive God’s promise and blessing, and will be the group that remains at the very end, which possesses the authority of God and bears testimony to God. Perhaps those among you can all become a member of this group, or perhaps only half, or only a few—it depends on your will and your pursuit.”
March 1, 2012