68 God’s Work Has Revived Us Again
1. From the East shines forth a beam of light, lighting up the corrupt old world and renewing heaven and earth. God’s kingdom has formally descended among men. The incarnated God Himself has reigned and ruled. All God’s people have been shaken awake by the firing of salutes. They open their spiritual eyes and watch carefully, watch carefully, seeing that heaven and earth are changed suddenly. God’s work is so wonderful and unfathomable.
2. Seeing this scene, God’s people cannot help feeling indebted and sorrowful. They were perfunctory in their past service and have been fooling and deceiving and cheating God to this day. If it were not for God’s grace and mercy, who could have lived until today? O God, O God, You are really too lovely! Judged and enlightened by the great light, my true self is exposed, and I feel so ashamed that I even want to sink into the ground. According to my doings, I’m really unworthy to see God’s face again. In this God’s love and mercy have been revealed.
3. God saved me into God’s family, speaking personally and feeding me with care, and I have just known God’s grace. He uses wrath or judgment all for my sake. I only hate myself for being so poor and blind that in trials I misunderstood God’s heart and complained against heaven and earth. It’s God’s word that has opened my eyes, so that I can see God is supreme and God is great and above the heavens, God is powerful and God is wise and no one can compare with Him, and He is indeed the practical God Himself putting on the flesh.
4. What God says and what God does and how God behaves I have witnessed with my own eyes, and I’m convinced in heart and in mouth and have seen with my own eyes. God is venerable and God is lovely; God is trustworthy and God is miss worthy. Knowing God, I’ll be willing even to die. Touch God’s heart and know God’s will for God to be satisfied; all God’s people should have clear seeing. Knowing God, we won’t live our life in vain. It’s right to be faithful before God; God created us just for us to manifest Him.
5. Knowing God, we utter praises from our heart. The practical God is so lovely but no one knows it. Through all God’s people being made complete by God and satisfying God, God is manifested. All God’s people are the proof of our God’s overcoming, and will be perfected to be overcomers to end Satan’s destiny. By then God’s holy name will have been proclaimed. All peoples will praise God for the success of His work and the realization of His plan. And God will be transfigured and appear before all peoples in the universe.