Accompaniment: You should break through the conceptions of your nationality or ethnicity when you seek the appearance of God.
1. Regardless of which country you come from, you should step beyond your own confines, and should view the work of God as a creature of God. In this way, you shall not place constraints on the footprints of God. How profound is the significance of God’s work. How can they be measured by the conception and thinking of man?
2. You should break through the conceptions of your nationality or ethnicity when you seek the appearance of God. In this way, you shall not be constrained by your own conceptions; in this way, you will be qualified to welcome the appearance of God. Otherwise, you shall always be in the darkness, and shall never gain the approval of God.
3. Where God appears, there is the expression of the truth. Only those who can accept the truth can hear the voice of God, and only such people are qualified to witness the appearance of God. Put your conceptions to one side! Stop and carefully read these words. If you yearn for the truth, God will enlighten you to understand His will and His words.
4. Put aside your view of “impossible”! The more that people believe something is impossible, the more likely it is to occur, for the wisdom of God soars higher than the heavens, God’s thoughts are higher than man’s thoughts, and the work of God transcends the limits of man’s thinking and conception. The more that something is impossible, the more there is the truth to be sought; the more that something is beyond the conception and imagination of man, the more it contains the will of God.
5. Because no matter where God reveals Himself, God is still God, and His substance will never change because of the location or manner of His appearance, His substance will never change because of the location or manner of His appearance. The disposition of God remains the same regardless of where His footprints are, He is the God of all mankind.
from “The Appearance of God Has Brought a New Age” in The Word Appears in the Flesh