22. The One Hundred Truths that Must Be Practiced in Bringing God’s Word into Real Life
Bringing God into real life is being able to practice and experience God’s words in real life to attain understanding of truth and entering the reality of God’s words. If we cannot practice and experience God’s words in real life, then we can never enter into the reality of truth. All of God’s words are the truth; all are expressed by God according to the true facts of mankind’s corruption by Satan and corrupt mankind’s needs. If during real life, we can pray to God and have a true connection with God, attain enlightenment and illumination from the Holy Spirit and understand God’s words, know that Christ is the truth, the way, and the life, then we can see that the words of God that should be practiced in real life are many. We can know that practicing the truth in real life is meaningful; all of God’s words are life reality that man should practice and enter in real life. God’s words should become the reality of people’s lives and the foundation of their survival; this is the true value and significance of life. Therefore, bringing God’s words into real life and entering the reality of God’s words is exactly God’s will, and this is also the final result that must be obtained by God’s last days’ work.
Now I select only ten aspects of the truths, a hundred ones, that God’s elect must put into practice in real life to serve as a basis for entering the reality of God’s words, as follows:
1 The Ten Truths That Must Be Put Into Practice to Obey God’s Work
1) We must accept God’s words of judgment and chastisement which disclose the truth of mankind’s corruption and the substance of their nature.
2) We must practice introspection on all God’s words of judgment and chastisement, and must come to truly know ourselves.
3) In all of God’s words, we must know the true fact and real condition of our own corruption by Satan, and our real deficiencies.
4) We must accept all the truths expressed by God as the reality of our own lives and foundation of survival.
5) We must absolutely obey the authority of Christ and all of the words of Christ.
6) We must accept and obey the leadership and shepherding of the man used by the Holy Spirit, and in strict accordance with the work arrangements of the above, fulfill our duty and serve God.
7) As long as leaders and workers of every level fulfill their duties and solve problems according to God’s words and the work arrangements of the above, God’s elect must accept and obey.
8) We must accept and be obedient to all of God’s trials and refinements, and His pruning and dealing.
9) No matter who communicates, as long as it conforms to the truth of God’s words, God’s elect should accept and obey.
10) In obeying all God’s orchestrations and arrangements, no matter whether we will be dead or living, we must obey God’s work, and must absolutely not complain to God.
2 The Ten Truths That Must Be Put Into Practice to Obey the Holy Spirit’s Work
1) For every truth in God’s words, we must seek obedience to the Holy Spirit’s enlightenment and illumination, to attain a true understanding of the truth and the entering of reality.
2) If in the putting into practice of truth there is a sense of conscience confirming how to practice is the most realistic, and the most fruitful way, then that is how it should be practiced and entered.
3) All the work arrangements and sermons and fellowship of the above have the enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit; only obedience to them conforms to God’s will.
4) Regardless of whether one understands the work arrangements and sermons and fellowship of the above, one must accept and obey, and in practice one will gain understanding and entry.
5) The enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit in the sermons and fellowship of leaders and workers at every level must be accepted and obeyed.
6) All that comes from the enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit, regardless of whether it is judgment and chastisement or discipline and guidance, must be accepted and obeyed.
7) All the true knowledge of the truth of God’s words coming from a person who genuinely pursues the truth must be accepted and obeyed.
8) One must support and cooperate with those leaders and workers who have the work of the Holy Spirit; all that leaders and workers say and do that corresponds to the truth must also be accepted and obeyed.
9) One must accept the observation of God in all things. If one has transgressions, then they must all the more come before God and reflect upon themselves, and truly repent.
10) If, discovered on brothers and sisters, there is knowledge of the truth of God’s word stemming from the enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit, then it must be accepted and obeyed.
3 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Pray to God and Worship God
1) Prayer to God must, in God’s words and in communication with God, seek to understand the truth, as only then can one obtain the enlightenment and illumination of the Holy Spirit.
2) When praying, one must lay one’s heart bare to God and confess their true intentions and goals and their corrupt state, and not speak mere doctrines and empty words.
3) If one has transgressions then one must admit them to God in prayer, and also know the substance and origins of transgressions, and obtain true repentance.
4) Supplication to God should conform to God’s will, we should pray in order to satisfy God’s demands, and we must pray according to our real situation and real deficiencies.
5) In prayer, we must train to open our hearts to God and seek the truth in God’s words, to have real progress in showing consideration for God’s will.
6) In prayer, we must praise God for His grace and uplifting. Especially regarding the entry of truth and the growth in life, we should even more praise and worship God.
7) When we encounter judgment and chastisement, we should see even more God’s love and God’s salvation, and we should in our hearts praise and worship God even more.
8) Prayer should be made by conscience, and spoken according to reality; we mustn’t speak fallaciously or falsely to trick God. No matter how deceitful man is, he cannot cheat God.
9) In prayers to God, we must have self-knowledge, prayers must be based on the foundation of God’s words, and we must not pray for things that have no connection to the truth of God’s word.
10) In prayer to God, we must have true obedience to and worship of God. We must prostrate ourselves in worship to God’s almightiness and wisdom, we must prostrate ourselves in worship to God’s righteous disposition, and we must prostrate ourselves in worship to God’s domination over everything all the more. If we can understand the truth and have knowledge of God, then we must even more so be thankful to God and worship God.
4 The Ten Truths That Must Be Put Into Practice to Be an Honest Person
1) To be an honest person we must open our hearts to God and not conspire for ourselves, and be able to truly expend and devote everything to carry out God’s will.
2) An honest person must be frank and sincere with God, conceal nothing from God, and must speak truthfully and be heartfelt with God.
3) All those who make vows and oaths to God must keep them, otherwise they are deceiving God and betraying God.
4) All that is done to satisfy God must absolutely not be perfunctory or fool God, otherwise that is being disdainful of and betraying God.
5) We must not lie to or deceive our brothers and sisters, we must speak with truth and trust, we must speak wisdom to every kind of evil person who does not love the truth in the slightest bit.
6) Our speech must be completely correct and conforming to facts. If it is so, say it is so. If it isn’t so, say it isn’t so. We absolutely mustn’t be ambiguous, or lie or deceive.
7) We must not be suspicious of people who practice the truth, and not gauge the heart of a gentleman with one’s own mean measure. We must view things based on whether or not people practice the truth.
8) We must clearly understand what to love and what to hate. Love all that God loves, hate all that God hates, stand by God’s side and be of one heart and mind with God, and do not be subject to man’s restraint and control.
9) We must distinguish clearly the intent and schemes of evil people and antichrists, and we must see through the devilish substance of their natures and expose, report and forsake them.
10) To fulfill our duties, we must uphold the interests of God’s family, be loyal to God, not conspire for personal gain, not accept the restraint of any person or thing, and take satisfying God as our principle.
5 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Fulfill Duty
1) In fulfilling our duty, we must, according to the demands of God’s words and the work arrangements of the above, weigh up right and wrong and whether or not it is up to standard.
2) In fulfilling our duty, we must practice the truth, take the upholding of God’s work as a principle, and however an action will benefit the work of God’s family, that is how we should act.
3) Fulfilling duty is the responsibility and obligation of God’s elect, it is certainly not done for any one individual, and thus we must be loyal to God, and obey God.
4) In fulfilling our duty, we should not be restrained by any kind of person or thing, and we should even less be influenced or controlled by any leaders or workers. We must accept God’s observation.
5) In fulfilling our duty, if we have transgressions and corruption to reveal, then we must engage in introspection and come to know ourselves before God; we must pray to God with an open heart to solve our corruption.
6) In fulfilling our duty, we should not be restrained by our past transgressions or negative states. If we cannot do our duty, then we are not worthy of man.
7) In fulfilling our duty, we must accept pruning and dealing; when facing pruning and dealing we must pray and seek the truth. Only when we obey the truth do we enter into life.
8) In fulfilling our duty, we must give every care to God’s will, we must forsake the flesh and practice the truth, to cause ourselves to enter the reality of truth.
9) In fulfilling our duty, we must learn to work together, to practice the acceptance of truth, and obedience of truth, to be able to treat people correctly; only like this can we produce harmonious cooperation.
10) In fulfilling our duty, we must uphold God’s work and be loyal to God, and do our duty well amidst all kinds of trials; only then are we a person with truth and humanity.
6 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Live Out Normal Humanity
1) We must obey God’s work and fulfill our duty properly as creations, and only then are we people with conscience and reason.
2) God’s chosen people must have the will to fear God and shun evil, love the truth and yearn for the light, and truly dedicate themselves to expend for God.
3) Enjoying God’s grace and salvation and love, we must even more so fulfill all our duties to repay God’s love.
4) We corrupt humans should accept and obey God’s judgment and chastisement, and accept pruning and being dealt with, trials and refinement, and let God’s will be carried out.
5) When believing in God we should be considerate of God’s will and maintain His work, obey all His arrangements, and not scheme and strive for ourselves.
6) We should have love, tolerance and patience toward brothers and sisters, and be able to forgive others and live in harmony with people.
7) We should have normal relationships with people, love each other, not deceive people and owe no man anything, and be able to treat people fairly.
8) We should be thankful for God’s grace, eliminate extravagant desires, and not mind being rich or poor. We should accept everything from God and focus on living out a meaningful life.
9) We should only pursue the truth and rely on God’s words to conduct ourselves, and we should not live in mediocrity or decay or follow the trends of the world, but should live in the light.
10) We should steadfastly pursue the truth, and when fulfilling our duty or doing things, comply with principles, not rules, and pursue becoming a person with truth and humanity.
7 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Rebel Against Satan (the great red dragon) and Forsake the Flesh
1) We must forsake Satan’s philosophies of life and principles of existence, and its world outlooks and outlooks on life.
2) We must rebel against emotional preferences, extravagant desires, and intentions that stem from corrupt flesh.
3) We must rebel against the dark influence of the great red dragon and all its poisons.
4) We must rebel against all of corrupt mankind’s ancestral traditions, moral ethics and customs that violate God’s words.
5) We must rebel against the evil forces of all those false leaders, antichrists and evil people that act as Satan’s accomplices.
6) We must carry out reporting, exposing, rejecting and cursing of all kinds of evil spirits and all kinds of evil people and demons that resist God.
7) We must practice distinguishing, criticizing and debunking all kinds of heretical fallacies stemming from Satan, so as not to be controlled or deceived by them.
8) We must distinguish and thoroughly reject all religious notions, theological ideas and religious rituals that violate God’s words.
9) We should seek truth to touch God’s will in all things, so that we can truly break free of the control of Satan’s influence, and truly turn toward God to live before Him.
10) We should practice loving all that God loves, and hating all that God hates, and in everything, practice the truth and live based on God’s words, becoming people who are truly obedient and worshipful of God.
8 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Correctly Treat All Levels 0f Leaders and Workers
1) We cannot rely on our imagination to make too high a demand on all levels of leaders and workers; as long as they have the work of the Holy Spirit and truth and reality, we must obey them.
2) As long as leaders and workers fulfill their duties according to the work arrangements, and do not suppress God’s chosen people, we should support and coordinate with them.
3) As long as leaders and workers fulfill their duties normally and maintain God’s work, we should help and support them.
4) As long as all that leaders and workers do conforms to truth, embodies their love for God’s chosen people, and benefits our duties, then we should obey.
5) If leaders and workers are discovered to have temporarily violated the truth, or revealed their corruption, we shouldn’t convict them, but should communicate truth to solve the problem.
6) We must not hold on to the momentary transgressions of leaders and workers and make a big fuss, maliciously cause harm, and determine them as guilty; we should treat people fairly.
7) If the experience of leaders and workers is shallow, and their work ineffective, yet their humanity is good and they are able to pursue the truth, then we should help and support them with a loving heart.
8) If leaders and workers have momentary transgressions or corruptions revealed, but the road they are walking is correct, and their humanity is good, they should be treated correctly.
9) As to those false leaders and false workers with venomous humanity who never practice the truth, they mustn’t be allowed to slip by; they should be exposed, reported and rejected.
10) As to those false leaders and antichrists who have absolutely none of the work of the Holy Spirit but can still suppress people, and do multifarious acts of evil, they should be thoroughly exposed and banned.
9 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Witness God, Exalt God, and Serve God
1) We should accept what God entrusts to us, do only substantive work that serves God, and focus on using the truth to solve problems; only then do we truly exalt God and witness Him.
2) We must fulfill our duties strictly according to the principles of God’s words and the work arrangements, complete our own jobs well, and never meddle in the affairs of others.
3) No matter the time or place, we must all adhere to God’s words and God’s commission, and not be restricted by any person, matter or thing.
4) All must be in the interests of God’s house, do not maintain individual status, do not rely on status to do work; rely only on communicating the truth to solve problems.
5) We should pray to God and seek the truth in things we do not understand, and not draw conclusions rashly; we should guard our tongue, and think things through before acting.
6) To serve God we must be of one heart with God; we must maintain God’s work in any environment, and keep to the duties and responsibilities of creations.
7) We should pursue a heart that loves God, show consideration for God’s will from the depths of our heart, worry about God’s worries, think about God’s thoughts, and carry a heavy burden for God.
8) If we make an effort to be God’s confidant, we can consider expending for God as glorious; we should rather be least in God’s house, and obey all His arrangements.
9) We should adhere to the principle of serving God, and take action using the truth of God’s words as a basis; as long as we are sure it conforms to the truth, then we should do it without being controlled by any person, thing or object.
10) We should be able to love all that God loves, hate all that God hates, steadfastly be of one heart and mind with God, adhere to God’s commission, and be absolutely loyal to God.
10 The Ten Truths That Must Be Practiced to Undergo Trials and Stand Witness
1) We should believe that God is the Master of all matters and all things, that all people, things and objects that come to us are permitted before the throne of God, and all should be received from God.
2) No matter what kind of trials and refinements are faced, we can touch God’s will and cherish an intention to obey God, and should not break free and escape according to human will.
3) When facing trials and refinements, we must step up even more our prayer and commune with God, and we should firmly believe and depend on God’s words to stand witness.
4) In facing all kinds of trials, no matter how painful we must absolutely not complain, and even more so we mustn’t make careless judgment; it is better to curse ourselves than to offend God.
5) The more we are amidst painful refinements, the more we must learn the lessons; we should know God’s righteous disposition from them, and be able to praise God and worship God.
6) We should have true faith in God, and no matter how many difficulties or dangers we face, we should keep loyal to God, and submit to His arrangements.
7) Amidst trials and refinement, we must resolve to give up ourselves; it is better to take personal loss in order to safeguard God’s testimony, so that He may be glorified.
8) When trials and refinements come upon, we must even more so seek the truth, hold satisfying God as a principle, forsake the flesh no matter how painful that may be, and stand witness.
9) Amidst the war between what is right and what is evil, we must stand on the side of truth, and stand on the side of God’s real chosen people; we must be of one heart and mind with God, and do our duty well to shame Satan.
10) We should believe that God is the Master of all things, and believe in God’s righteousness; amidst trials we should seek to touch God’s will, be obedient unto death, and bear resounding witness for God.
In real life, besides the one hundred truths that must be practiced, we must also practice distinguishing many key questions concerning the truth and the path of life, and seek the truth. Only this way can we guarantee that in all matters we are conforming to God’s will, really separated from Satan’s dark influence, truly turning to God, and completely living before God.
To attain salvation and be made perfect through faith in God, we must seek the truth and enter reality in all things. Only those people who are truly able to practice the truth can enter into life, and the Holy Spirit only works on those people who seek the truth and practice the truth. Thus, all those who rarely practice the truth will not be saved or made perfect. Achieving the practice of the truth is not a simple matter. Understanding the doctrine is very simple, yet understanding the truth and knowing God certainly isn’t. We must have true knowledge of God, and be able to see through and differentiate the key issues concerning the truth and the path of life. In this way we confirm that God’s words are the truth, the way, and the life. This is the reality of positive things, only this is truly understanding the truth and knowing God’s words. People who truly understand the truth can naturally see through the substance of every kind of problem, understand God’s will, know how to act in accordance with the truth and live within the light, and even more so, know how to practice the truth and carry out God’s will.
People who seek the truth must see clearly and attain a thorough understanding of the following forty points, which are closely related to the truth and the path of life.
1. They must be able to see clearly the root and substance of world trends and world darkness, come to despise the world, seek truth and turn toward the light.
2. They must be able to see clearly corrupt mankind’s true state of corruption and the substance of their nature, and truly forsake the flesh and break away from Satan’s influence.
3. They must be able to see clearly the great red dragon’s devilish nature and the reactionary substance of its hold on power, and truly despise and forsake it.
4. They must be able to distinguish whether there is any difference between corrupt mankind’s hold on power and the great red dragon’s and Satan’s hold on power, and see clearly who corrupt mankind ultimately belongs to.
5. They must be able to discern various Satan’s philosophies and principles, and the great red dragon’s poisons, and see clearly the great red dragon’s evil reactionary substance.
6. They must be able to distinguish the substance of all of the world’s social sciences, knowledge and theories, and see clearly what Satan is using to corrupt mankind.
7. They must be able to distinguish the opinions of all kinds of great and famous people belonging to Satan, and see clearly the root of the world’s darkness and evil.
8. They must be able to see clearly the cause and effect of various disasters that befall them, see clearly the consequences of resisting God, and attain knowledge of God’s righteous disposition.
9. They must be able to thoroughly understand that the world’s last days and the end of all things is the result of Satan’s corruption, and that to be an enemy of God can only lead to one’s being destroyed.
10. They must be able to distinguish all kinds of heresies and fallacies, thereby clearly seeing Satan’s evil and absurd substance, and enabling themselves to understand truth and enter into reality.
11. They must be able to distinguish all kinds of religious conceptions, and not depend on religious notions or rites to believe in God; it is most crucial to pay attention to obeying God’s work.
12. They must be able to distinguish conceptions and imaginings of all kinds of man, not rely on conceptions and imaginings to look on things, and take truth as the standard of measurement of all people and things.
13. They must be able to see clearly the demonic substance of nature of all false Christs, antichrists and those who mislead people, and come to be able to distinguish, expose, reject and curse them.
14. They must be able to see clearly the Satanic substance of all kinds of evil spirits misleading people, corrupting people and devouring people, to be able to truly hate and curse Satan, the evil spirits.
15. They must be able to distinguish false leaders and false workers, and treat them according to whether their humanity is good or bad, and abandon typical false leaders and false workers.
16. They must be able to see clearly the demons, Satan, that walk the path of antichrists and build an independent kingdom, grasp the evidence and thoroughly expose, ban, and break off with them.
17. They must be able to see clearly and with certainty those people who have the work of the Holy Spirit, and accept and obey their leadership, watering and supply.
18. They must be able to distinguish all the positive things from God and the negative things stemming from Satan, so that they may thoroughly break away from Satan’s influence.
19. They must be able to distinguish the substantive difference between honest and deceitful people, and see clearly if one has humanity or not, and whether they can be saved or not.
20. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly those who can be rescued and those who cannot be rescued, and know how to treat every kind of person differently.
21. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between those who believe in God sincerely and the non-believers, so as to differentiate true and false brothers and sisters.
22. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between truly serving God and resisting God, in order to discern between true and false leaders and workers.
23. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between understanding truth and merely speaking empty words, so as to prevent being misled.
24. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the differences between acting in accordance with the principles of truth and abiding by regulations, which will help in entering the reality of truth.
25. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the differences between the outside expressions of corruption and those showing one’s substance of nature; only then can they treat people fairly.
26. They must have a knowledge of the work of the Holy Spirit and be able to distinguish the work of evil spirits, to achieve obedience to the work of the Holy Spirit and avoid being misled by evil spirits.
27. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the differences between normal humanity and corrupt humanity, which will help in forsaking the flesh and living out the likeness of a true person.
28. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between truly good conduct and wicked deeds that disturb and disrupt God’s work, which will help in renouncing evil and turning to virtue.
29. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between one’s exalting and testifying to God and testifying to themselves in performing their duty, which will help in forsaking the flesh and practicing truth.
30. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between obeying God and resisting God, which will help people to practice truth and obey God.
31. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly what is following God and what is following man, so as not to look up to and follow man, and only follow Christ and obey God.
32. They must clearly recognize and be certain which people in the church the Holy Spirit works upon; those people who live in the stream of the Holy Spirit are the true God’s chosen people.
33. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly good people who pursue truth and confused people who groundlessly create disturbances as well as wicked people who have ulterior motives, to guarantee to not be standing on the wrong side.
34. They must be able to distinguish and clearly see the differences between fellowshiping about real experiences and false witness to deceive people, so as to be able to distinguish whether or not people have reality.
35. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between God’s work and man’s work, to guarantee obedience to God and treat man’s work correctly.
36. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the practice of truth and people’s good behavior, which will help in accurately practicing truth and entering into reality.
37. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between the reality of truth and letters and doctrines, which will help in pursuing to grow in life.
38. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between truth and fallacy, which will help in pursuing truth and avoiding people’s deceptions.
39. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between the true way and false ways, to guarantee that they stand firmly on the true way and avoid people’s deceptions.
40. They must be able to distinguish and see clearly the substantive differences between the true church and false churches, so as to not suffer the deception and control of false leaders and antichrists.
The above forty key points involving truth and the path of life must all be clarified for one to believe in God, and they are also problems that people must solve in real life. If one is truly a person who pursues truth and turns toward light, then one must seek truth within these forty key points, and be able to distinguish and see them clearly; only then can one achieve a true understanding of truth and enter into reality. The people who can clearly see the substance of these forty points are people who truly understand truth and have the ability to distinguish. Only when one has clarity around these forty real problems will one truly understand truth and enter into reality, and walk the path of being saved and perfected. If one believes in God for many years and still does not completely understand these points, nor seeks truth to solve these real problems, then one is definitely not someone who loves the truth, and is not someone who will easily attain salvation.
One cannot let these forty key points involving truth and the path of life slip by; one must seek truth and understand with crystal clarity. These forty points are so essential and important for whether or not people can enter into the reality of truth, that they cannot be left unexamined, and they absolutely cannot be left misunderstood. Only in this way can one truly understand truth and enter into the reality of God's words. People who truly pursue truth must absolutely not be muddleheaded in their belief in God; they must seek and enter into reality in these key issues. People who truly love the truth like to do their duties, and forsake and abandon all those things that have nothing to do with the truth. They are able to forsake and abandon fame and status, pleasures of the flesh and extravagant desires, and only seek truth and do that which has meaning. In doing their duty and serving God, they are able to pay attention to entering into the reality of truth and to being an honest person, pursuing a knowledge of God so as to attain changes in their disposition. Especially in handling the issue of fame and status they are even more so able to choose obedience to God’s orchestration and arrangements, thoroughly solve their satanic nature and the great red dragon’s poisons, and become a person with truth and humanity. However, all those muddled believers, those foolish disruptors, those who are vain, those who gang together, and those who scramble for power and profit; they are all stupid, ignorant, extremely dull-witted and shameless people. If they do not repent and mend their ways, then they are all ones to be eliminated.
God has expressed many words in His work of the last days; all of His words are words of judgment and chastisement targeting corrupt mankind’s nature and essence as well as their satanic disposition. These words of judgment and chastisement hold many truths, and all of these truths are expressed by God through judgment and chastisement. According to God’s will, these truths are the reality that God’s chosen people must understand and enter, and are also the substance of life that God’s chosen people must attain. What is God’s purpose in expressing these truths? It is so that God’s chosen people, through eating, drinking and experiencing God’s words, can attain understanding of truth and so enter reality, and live by God’s word. To achieve this, God’s chosen people must place focus on bringing God’s words into real life, so that they become a guide for their conduct and dealing with others, and the reality of people’s lives. If man does not have the words of God in real life, cannot put those words into practice, then this kind of person is one who lives outside the words of God. A person who truly believes in God and pursues the truth does not focus only on understanding the truth in God’s words; the most important is that they seek the truth, obey the truth and practice the truth in real life. As a result, they can completely break free of man’s inner satanic philosophies, satanic poisons, and satanic dispositions, allowing fundamental change to occur within his life disposition. They will then become people with truth and humanity; this is the ultimate goal of God’s work.
So how can God be brought into real life? The main thing is to bring God’s words into real life. That is to say, one must learn to practice living according to God’s words in real life, to rely on putting God’s words into practice to live, to rely on practicing truth to live. We must take the truth as substitute for all our former philosophies of life, and take it as substitute for our past pleasures of the flesh. In this way, through practicing the truth and living by virtue of God’s words, we’ll attain true obedience to God, and thus attain salvation. One who is able to live by God’s words is one who is saved. There are presently many brothers and sisters who do not know how to bring God into real life, which is to say they do not know how to practice the truth in everyday life. This kind of person is one who has not entered the reality of truth. A person who has not entered the reality of truth does not know what practicing the truth is, and knows even less how on earth to practice the truth in all kinds of situations. This kind of person does not know what faith in God is, and knows even less what it is to enter the reality of the truth. All people who do not know how to practice the truth do not know whether or not their own actions conform to the truth, and whether or not they conform to God’s will. Whether or not this kind of person has the reality of the truth, they themselves are clear. For this reason, it can be said with certainty that all those who are unable to practice God’s word in real life do not believe in God, and are of the non-believers. If someone believing in God doesn’t have a place for God in their heart, then how can they put into practice the words of God? How again can they pursue the truth?
Whether or not a person who believes in God practices the truth in real life is essential and critical in regard to whether or not he can attain salvation. Which truths are you actually practicing in real life? How many truths do you practice in total? How many of God’s words do you practice? How many of God’s words do you live out? People should know in their hearts where they stand. You have read so many of God’s words, and have communicated the truths for so many years, have you implemented them in your life? Have you entered the reality of these words of God? This is the actual problem that should be solved. If in real life you have not even slightly entered the reality of God’s words, then you have not attained the truth. When disasters and trials approach, will you be able to stand firm? Some people say, “When I meet with disaster, I have my own ways to overcome it. I do not deny God or betray God; is this not standing firm?” You are not practicing truth right now, so I ask you: Are you standing firm? You are not practicing truth now; according to God’s words, you are currently a person living outside of the word of God. You are currently not a person who has attained salvation. How can you talk about standing firm?
People who live outside of the word of God are Gentiles in God’s eyes, that is, non-believers. People who have truth can see things according to God’s words, and thus are able to understand clearly the substance of a problem. They know at least which truths they should practice in real life, and they can also understand clearly the substance of all kinds of people, as well where the source of the problem of their not practicing the truth lies.
For example, some people raise the question: “I understand all truths but cannot practice them. What’s the problem with that?” In fact, the question is simple. Regarding the problem of understanding all truths but not putting them into practice, it can definitely be said that this kind of person is one who does not love the truth. All he says of understanding the truth is actually only understanding doctrines. The more a person thinks that they understand all truths, in fact they understand no truths; this is the real state of affairs. If a person is truly sick of the truth in their heart, then even after listening to the above’s sermons and understanding some truths, they still will not truly accept the truth or practice it. This is the true answer to the question.
Some people raise the question: “Why is it that when I read God’s words, I am always without vigor, always unwilling to pursue the truth?” In fact, this kind of person is also uninterested in the truth, to the point of being fed up with the truth. If a person does not love the truth, when he reads God’s words, can he feel vigor? If he reads God’s words and knows not where the meaning lies, how can he feel vigor? What’s more, how can a person who does not love the truth practice the truth? This is the most accurate explanation of the problem.
Some people ask: “Why am I unwilling to fulfill my duty?” All people who willingly fulfill their duties are people who have knowledge of the work of God, and they are also people willing to pursue the truth. Thus, they are able to pay the price. Even though there are some people whose humanity is not good, as long as they strive to pursue the truth and obey God’s judgments and chastisements and His trials and refinements, then they can definitely change. If a man is truly unwilling to do his duty, then he certainly does not know God’s work, nor does he have the resolution to pursue the truth, so his faith in God is in words only. It is clear to see, this is not in the slightest a person who loves the truth.
Some people raise the question: “Why can I not love God?” In fact, loving God is not a simple matter. Mankind is deeply corrupted by Satan, all have Satan’s nature, and regarding those positive things that belong to truth, they have no way to love them. Even if they truly believe in God, they have no way to truly love God, except for those people who, after having been conquered by God’s words, are able to truly love the truth and have some true knowledge of God. Only then can they develop a loving heart for God. This requires many processes; without several years of experience and suffering, it is unattainable. All those who have believed in God for several years but have never undergone judgment and chastisement or trials and refinements cannot truly love God. This is an objective fact; only after people undergo several years of judgment and chastisement, trials and refinements, and pruning and dealing, can they be transformed, can they truly love the truth, and can their hearts attain true love for God.
Some people ask: “Why can I not give up the constant pursuit of status, fame and fortune?” The pursuit of status and vanity is caused by the corrupt nature of Satan; if people do not pursue the truth, then they cannot have true knowledge of God. Thus it is not easy to give up man’s fleshly preferences and desires of luxury. For a person without truth to give up the fleshly pursuit is easier said than done. So it is not easy to forsake the flesh, and give up pursuit of all those things that have no connection with the truth. To solve this problem, one must rely on several years of pursuing the truth; only then can one attain results.
Some people raise the question: “Why do I not have a loving heart toward my brothers and sisters?” True love is also due to understanding truth and changes in life disposition. Love of the flesh is so limited; with such a love we can only love those who benefit us, or those whom we like; we cannot treat people fairly. To attain love for our brothers and sisters, we must love truth, love God in our hearts, and be able to practice the truth. Only this kind of love is real and reliable, and thus only people who practice the truth can treat others fairly.
Some people raise the question: “Why can I suppress people, entrap people, and do multifarious evils for status and fame?” People who have been deeply corrupted by Satan are all selfish and despicable, so they suppress and entrap people for status and fame. This is natural. If people do not experience the judgment and chastisement, pruning and dealing of God, they will all suppress people and entrap people; it is only the degree of depth that differs. Therefore, to completely solve the problem of suppressing and entrapping people for status and fame, one must accept God’s judgment and chastisement, His pruning and dealing, and experience trials and refinements. Only then will they gradually achieve results. No matter what duties a person performs, they must all undergo pruning and dealing, judgment and chastisement, trials and refinements. Only then can they practice the truth, and only then can changes occur in their life disposition.
Some people raise the question: “Why am I unwilling to obey the work arrangements from the above?” Disobedience to the work arrangements from the above also stems from one’s satanic nature. A person who does not love the truth and cannot practice the truth is only willing to make people obey them. All those people who are not willing to obey God are of course also unwilling to obey the work arrangements from the above. All people with a satanic nature are unwilling to obey the truth, and they like only to make people obey them instead. Only people who love the truth are able to obey God, and are willing to practice the truth. Now most of God’s chosen people are able to accept and obey the work arrangements from the above, and are willing to listen to the sermons and fellowship of the above. This is the result of being able to love the truth and pursue the truth. False leaders and antichrists do not obey the work arrangements from the above in the slightest, and are also unwilling to listen to the sermons and fellowship of the above. This is the greatest exposure of Satan’s nature. An antichrist only likes misleading people and controlling people, making people believe in him and obey him. Thus, he has a special hatred and loathing of the man used by the Holy Spirit; this is also determined by Satan’s nature. Being able or not to obey the work arrangements from the above is the greatest revelation of whether or not a person is one who truly obeys God’s work. The man used by the Holy Spirit working to lead God’s chosen people exposes all kinds of antichrists.
God’s work is completely done by God Himself; man only cooperates with Him. Ultimately, it is the Holy Spirit that fulfills everything, and God’s words that achieve all. The key to whether or not a person can be saved is whether or not they can love the truth and pursue the truth. If one can understand the truth, then one should practice the truth; only by doing this can they gain the work of the Holy Spirit and enter the reality of truth. If a person only acknowledges the truth, yet doesn’t accept the truth one bit, and even more importantly doesn’t practice the truth, then this kind of person is one who does not love the truth. This is a non-believer, and has no way to reach salvation. The Holy Spirit does not force people; God can only wait and hope for people who do not love the truth and do not practice the truth. Thus, the key to whether or not people can be saved is whether they can accept truth, practice truth, pursue truth and attain truth.
These 100 truths and 40 differentiations are the truths that God’s chosen people must practice and enter in real life. If these 100 truths and 40 differentiations can all be practiced and entered, then that person will definitely be saved and made perfect. It matters not how deeply man enters, or whether or not he has completely obtained the truth; he can at least practice and enter most of the truths. At the very least one’s behavior and conduct should not resist the truth or be hostile to God. To describe it in plain speech, at the very least one should not commit sins; this is the lowest standard that must be met. A good person, at least, is one who does not resist God or oppose God. If this kind of person can fulfill their duty, then they will be able to remain; this is a condition and a basis for a service-doer to remain. If man possesses the truth and obtains life, then he has reached the standard of being one of God’s people. Although service-doers can also remain, they do not have the reality of truth, and they are just good people who can do their duty. God’s people however, to be able to remain, must obtain truth and life. They must bear beautiful witness in fulfilling their duties. This is not the same as the standard for the service-doers to remain. If one has been made perfect by God, then they are a person who has true knowledge of God, who can lead God’s chosen people to enter the correct path of believing in God, and who can carry out God’s will. It is clear to see that the standards for those who have been perfected, God’s people, and the service-doers are not the same. However, the most basic standard is to be a good person and do no evil, and even if they do not truly understand the truth or have truth, they are willing to do their duty and have some humanity. At the very least they are not evil people. If an evil person does multifarious evils, then they will end up being punished, and cannot remain. Thus, God’s chosen people must clearly understand these types of people, and be able to differentiate them. They must know which people they should associate with and draw near to, which people they should support and help, and which people to curse and abandon. Such practice is extremely helpful for oneself in pursuing the truth and attaining salvation.
To attain salvation, one must enter into the reality of these 100 truths and 40 differentiations. Regardless of how deeply one enters, one must at least truly understand and enter some of them. Without an understanding of these 100 truths and 40 differentiations it is easy to be led astray, to be controlled, and to walk the wrong path. Only if one practices and enters these 100 truths and 40 differentiations is one a person who has entered the reality of truth. If a person believes in God for many years and still does not understand truth and enter reality, then they are not fulfilling their duty well, and they bear no witness. Thus, a person who does not pursue the truth and enter reality falls short of God; they cannot satisfy God. Without the reality of truth, they are not truly saved; this is beyond doubt. Hereafter the trials will be more and more great; without truth it will be hard to stand firm. People without the truth are all just tare and chaff; they can only be led astray, controlled by others and dominated by others, tossed about to become Satan’s plaything. All those who pursue the truth must attain true understanding and enter the reality of these 100 truths and 40 differentiations; only this is truly entering the right path of belief in God and walking the path of salvation and being made perfect.
December 1, 2011