Accompaniment: The picture of “God’s exhortations for Adam” is touching and warm. Although there is only God and man in it, their close relationship is so admirable.
1. God’s love overflows, freely bestowed on man, freely bestowed on man and surrounding man; man, innocent and carefree, lives happily under God’s eyes. God is concerned about man, and man lives under the protection and blessing, lives under the protection and blessing of God. All that man says and does is closely related to God and inseparable from God.
2. From the moment God created mankind, He had the responsibility for mankind. What was His responsibility? He was to protect man, He was to protect man, and watch over man. He hoped that man would believe and obey what He said. This was also God’s first expectation for mankind, this was also God’s first expectation for mankind.
3. With this expectation, God spoke such words: “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die, for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.” These simple words represented, and showed that God’s heart was beginning to be concerned about man.
4. From these simple words, we see God’s heart. In God’s heart, is there love? Is there concern? God’s love and concern not only can be sensed by man, but also can be truly touched by man. If you have conscience and humanity, you will feel warm, feel cared, feel loved, and feel blissful.
5. When you feel these, how will you treat God? Won’t you be attached to God? Won’t you have reverence and love for God? Won’t, won’t your heart draw near to God? This shows how important God’s love for man is! And it is even more important that man can experience and understand God’s love! This shows how important God’s love for man is! And it is even more important that man can experience and understand God’s love!
from “God’s Work, God’s Disposition, and(1)” in