The Fifty-sixth Utterance
I have begun to take action to punish those who do evil, those who wield power, and those who persecute God’s sons. From now on, whoever contradicts Me in their heart, the hand of My administrative decrees will ever be upon them. Know this! This is the beginning of My judgment and there will be no mercy shown to anyone and no one will be let off as I am the emotionless God that practices righteousness; it would be well for you to recognize this.
It is not that I want to punish those who do evil, rather it is retribution brought upon them by their own evil. I am not quick to punish anyone, nor do I treat anyone unjustly—I practice righteousness to all. I surely love My sons and I surely hate those evil ones who defy Me; this is the principle behind My actions. Every one of you should have an insight into My administrative decrees. If not, you will not have the slightest bit of fear and will be careless before Me, and you will not know what I want to perfect, what I want to make complete, what I want to gain or what kind of person My kingdom is in need of.
My administrative decrees are:
1. No matter who you are, if you contradict Me in your heart, you will be judged.
2. For those that I have chosen, they will be disciplined immediately for any wrong ideas.
3. I will place those who do not believe in Me to one side. I will let them speak and act carelessly until the very end when I will thoroughly punish them and sort them out.
4. For those who believe in Me, I shall look after them and protect them at all times. At all times I will supply them with life using the way of salvation. These people will have My love and they will surely not fall or lose their way. Any weakness they have will be temporary, and I will surely not remember it.
5. For those who seem to believe but who do not really believe—meaning those who believe there is a God but who do not seek Christ, but who also do not resist—these kinds of people are the most pitiful, and through My deeds I will make them see clearly. Through My actions, I will save these kinds of people and bring them back.
6. The firstborn sons of God who were the first to accept My name will be blessed! I will surely bestow the best blessings on you and you will have enjoyment to your hearts’ content; no one will dare hinder it. Everything is wholly prepared for you, as this is My administrative decree.
In all aspects you should be able to see what My hand does and what thoughts I have in My heart—are they not all for you? Who among you is for Me? Have you examined the thoughts in your hearts or the words you say? Have you made a conscientious approach to these things? Muddleheaded! Dissolute! Not accepting the restraints of the Holy Spirit! I have been releasing My voice over and over within you, but there has been no reaction at all. Be obtuse no longer! Your duty is to grasp My will and even more it is the path you should enter into. You are all mixed up, you have no insight, you do not see clearly what I want to accomplish in you, or what I want to gain from you! To grasp My will you must first start by getting close to Me and fellowshiping more with Me. You always say that you are unable to grasp My will; you are already filled with your own things, then how can I work on you? You do not come before Me proactively, but just wait negatively. I say you are like a worm, yet you feel wronged and you don’t accept it. This time you should arise and cooperate with Me! Don’t be negative! That will set your life back. Being proactive brings benefits to yourself, not to others—have you still not recognized and understood this? My will is constantly revealed in you—have you not perceived it? Why have you never acknowledged it? And why have you never been able to grasp My will? Does grasping My will bring you no advantage?
I hope you can show consideration to My will in all respects so that I may have a way to go and a home to rest in you. Obstruct Me no longer, it is too cruel! You have no understanding of My words and have no reaction toward them. Look and see what the time is now—there can be no more waiting! If you do not follow closely My footsteps then it is too late, much less will there be any way you can redeem it!