1Why does God not use man to do His work of judgment in the last days but instead He must incarnate and do it Himself?
- 2The Lord Jesus Himself prophesied that God would incarnate in the last days and appear as the Son of man to do work.
- 3What Is the Incarnation? What Is the Substance of the Incarnation?
- 4What is the difference between the work of God incarnate and the work of the Spirit?
- 5What are the essential differences between the incarnate God and those people who are used by God?
1Know the purpose of the three stages of work of God’s management of mankind.
- 2Knowing the Purpose and Significance of Each of the Three Stages of God’s Work.
- 3The Relationship Between Each of the Three Stages of God’s Work.
- 4How do the three stages of God’s work gradually deepen for people to be saved and perfected?
1God redeemed mankind in the Age of Grace, so why does He still need to do His work of judgment in the last days?
- 2God’s work of judgment in the last days is the judgment of the great white throne, as prophesied in the Book of Revelation.
- 3How does God’s work of judgment during the last days purify and save mankind?
- 4The significance of God’s judgment in the last days can be seen in the results achieved by God’s work of judgment in the last days.
- 5What is the consequence and the outcome of the religious world rejecting God’s work of judgment in the last days?
1Why is God called by different names in different ages? What are the significances of God’s names?
- 2What is the relationship between every stage of God’s work and His name?
- 3God’s name may change, but His essence will never change.
- 4What is the nature of the problem of man not knowing the significance of God’s name and not accepting God’s new name?
1What is the difference between the words expressed by the Lord Jesus in the Age of Grace and the words expressed by Almighty God in the Age of Kingdom?
- 2What is the difference between the way the Lord Jesus worked in the Age of Grace and the way Almighty God works in the Age of Kingdom?
- 3What is the difference between church life in the Age of Grace and church life in the Age of Kingdom?
- 4What is the difference between what the Lord entrusted people with in the Age of Grace and what God entrusts people with in the Age of Kingdom?
1What is being saved? What is salvation?
- 2What is the essential difference between being saved and salvation?
1One must understand that the message spread by the Lord Jesus in the Age of Grace was only the way of repentance.
- 2One must understand that all the truth expressed by God in the last days is the way of eternal life.
- 3One must recognize the difference between the way of repentance in the Age of Grace and the way of eternal life in the last days.
1What is the essential difference between the work of God and the work of man?
- 2What is the difference between the work of those used by God and the work of religious leaders?
- 3One must recognize the differences between the incarnate Christ and false Christs and false prophets.
- 4One who believes in God must be able to discern false shepherds and antichrists to cast off religion and return to God.
1How can one know the divine essence of Christ?
- 2Is Christ really the Son of God or is He God Himself?
- 3What is the nature of the problem of man not acknowledging the truth expressed by Christ? What is the consequence of man not treating Christ as God?
1What is knowing God exactly? Can an understanding of Bible knowledge and theological theory be considered as knowing God?
- 2How can one know God’s disposition and essence?
- 3In which aspects is God’s almightiness and wisdom primarily revealed?
- 4How has God led and provided for mankind up to the present day?
- 5How does God dominate and administer the entire universe world?
1The Bible is only a record of God’s two stages of work in the Age of Law and the Age of Grace; it is not a record of the entirety of God’s work.
- 2The religious world believes that all scripture is given by the inspiration of God and it is all the words of God; how should one have discernment toward this statement?
- 3The Bible was compiled by man, not by God; the Bible cannot represent God.
- 4There is no way of eternal life within the Bible; if man holds to the Bible and worships it, then they will not obtain eternal life.
- 5What exactly is the true belief in God? How should one believe in God in order to obtain His praise?
1How exactly should one discern the voice of God? How can one confirm that Almighty God is indeed the Lord Jesus returned?
- 2What is the difference between the words of people used by God throughout the ages which conform to the truth and the words of God?
- 3What is the difference between the words of God conveyed by prophets in the Age of Law and the words of God expressed by God incarnate?
1God has incarnated in China in the last days; what basis is there for this in the prophecies of the Bible and in God’s words?
- 2What is the aim and the significance of God incarnating in China to work in the last days?
1What is God’s church? What is a religious organization?
- 2Why does God only bless the church that accepts and obeys His work? Why does He curse religious organizations?
1Why did the Lord Jesus curse the Pharisees? What exactly is the essence of the Pharisees?
- 2Why is it said that religious pastors and elders are all walking the path of the Pharisees? What is their essence?
- 3Why does every new stage of God’s work encounter the wild defiance and condemnation of the religious world? What is the root cause?
- 4Are religious pastors and elders really all established by God? Can an acceptance of and obedience to religious pastors and elders represent one’s obedience to and following of God?
- 5What is the consequence of someone who believes in God in religion and suffers the confusion and control of the Pharisees and antichrists? Can one be saved by God if they believe in God this way?
1Is the true God that created the heavens and earth and all things one or three?
- 2Why is it said that “the Trinity” is the most absurd statement?
- 3Characterizing the one true God as “the triune God” is defying and blaspheming God.
1What is the truth? What is Bible knowledge and doctrine?
- 2What will the consequence be if one believes in God by relying on the theological knowledge in the Bible?
- 3Why is the truth expressed by God in the last days able to purify man, perfect man and become man’s life?
1What is following God’s will? Is it following God’s will if one only carries out missionary work for the Lord?
- 2Is it true testimony of faith in God if one only enjoys God’s grace?
- 3What exactly is someone who follows God’s will? And what is true testimony of faith in God?
1Why does the Chinese Communist government wildly persecute, suppress and crack down on Almighty God and the Church of Almighty God?
- 2Why has the religious world always denied Christ, rejected Him and condemned Him, thereby suffering the curses of God?