XIV Words on Prophesying the Beauty of the Kingdom and Mankind’s Destination, and God’s Promises and Blessings
1. As My words are consummated, the kingdom is gradually formed on earth and man is gradually returned to normality, and thus there is established on earth the kingdom in My heart. In the kingdom, all the people of God recover the life of normal man. Gone is the frosty winter, replaced by a world of cities of spring, where it is spring all year round. No longer are people faced with the gloomy, miserable world of man, no longer do they endure the cold chill of the world of man. People do not fight with each other, countries do not go to war against each other, no longer is there carnage and the blood that flows from carnage; all lands are filled with happiness, and everywhere teems with warmth between men. I move throughout the world, I enjoy from atop My throne, I live among the stars. And the angels offer unto Me new songs and new dances. No longer does their own fragility cause tears to run down their faces. No longer do I hear, before Me, the sound of the angels weeping, and no longer does anyone complain of hardship to Me. Today, you all live before Me; tomorrow, you will all exist in My kingdom. Is this not the greatest blessing that I bestow upon man?
Excerpted from “Chapter 20” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
2. In a flash of lightning, every animal is revealed in its true form. So too, illuminated by My light, human beings have regained the sanctity they once possessed. Oh, that the corrupt world of the past has at last toppled over into the filthy water and, sinking below the surface, dissolved into mud! Oh, that all the humanity I created has at last come back to life again in the light, found the foundation for existence, and ceased to struggle in the mud! Oh, the myriad things of creation that I hold in My hands! How can they not, through My words, be renewed? How can they not, in the light, give play to their functions? Earth is no longer still and silent, heaven no longer desolate and sad. Heaven and earth, no longer separated by a void, are united as one, never to be sundered again. On this jubilant occasion, at this moment of exultation, My righteousness and My holiness have gone abroad throughout the universe, and all mankind extols them without surcease. The cities of heaven are laughing with joy, and the kingdoms of earth are dancing with joy. Who at this moment is not rejoicing? And who at this moment is not weeping? Earth in its primordial state belongs to heaven, and heaven is united with earth. Man is the cord uniting heaven and earth, and thanks to his sanctity, thanks to his renewal, heaven is no longer concealed from earth, and earth is no longer silent toward heaven. The faces of humanity are wreathed in smiles of gratification, and secreted in their hearts is a sweetness that knows no bounds. Man does not quarrel with man, nor do men come to blows with one another. Are there any who, in My light, do not live peacefully with others? Are there any who, in My day, disgrace My name? All human beings direct their reverential gaze toward Me, and in their hearts they secretly cry out to Me. I have searched humanity’s every action: Among the human beings who have been cleansed, there are none that are disobedient to Me, none that pass judgment on Me. All humanity is suffused with My disposition. Everyone is coming to know Me, is drawing closer to Me, and is adoring Me. I stand fast in the spirit of man, am exalted to the highest pinnacle in man’s eyes, and flow through the blood in his veins. The joyous exaltation in men’s hearts fills every place on the face of the earth, the air is brisk and fresh, dense fogs no longer blanket the ground, and the sun shines resplendent.
Excerpted from “Chapter 18” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
3. My wisdom is everywhere on earth, and throughout the entire universe. Among all things are the fruits of My wisdom, among all people teem the masterworks of My wisdom; everything is like all things in My kingdom, and all people dwell in rest beneath My heavens like the sheep upon My pastures. I move above all men and am watching everywhere. Nothing ever looks old, and no person is as he used to be. I rest upon the throne, I recline across the whole universe, and I am fully satisfied, for all things have recovered their holiness, and I can peacefully reside within Zion once again, and the people on earth can lead serene, contented lives under My guidance. All peoples are managing everything in My hand, all peoples have regained their former intelligence and original appearance; they are no longer covered with dust, but, in My kingdom, are as pure as jade, each with the face like that of the holy one within man’s heart, for My kingdom has been established among man.
Excerpted from “Chapter 16” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
4. In My light, people see the light again. In My word, people find the things for enjoyment. I have come from the East and I hail from there. When My glory shines, all nations are lighted, all is brought to light, not a thing remains in darkness. In the kingdom, the life of God’s people with God is incomparably happy. The waters dance for people’s blessed lives, the mountains enjoy with people My abundance. All men are striving, working hard, showing their loyalty in My kingdom. In the kingdom, there is no more rebellion, no more resistance; the heavens and the earth depend on each other, man and I are close and feel deeply, through life’s felicities, leaning together…. At this time, I formally begin the heavenly life. Satan’s interference is no more, and the people enter into rest. Throughout the universe, My chosen people live in My glory, blessed beyond compare, not as people living among people, but as people living with God. Everyone has experienced Satan’s corruption, tasted life’s bitterness and sweetness. Now living in My light, how can one not rejoice? How can one simply forgo such a beautiful moment and let it pass? People! Now sing the songs in your hearts and dance for Me! Now lift your sincere hearts and offer them to Me! Now beat your drums and play for Me! I shine joy over all the universe! I show the people My glorious face! I shall thunder! I shall transcend the universe! Already I reign among the people! I am exalted by the people! I drift in the blue heavens and the people move with Me. I walk among the people and My people surround Me! The people’s hearts are joyous, their songs shake the universe, cracking the skies! The universe is no longer shrouded in fog; there is no more mud, no more sewage gathering. Holy people of the universe! Under My inspection your true countenance is revealed. You are not men covered in filth, but saints pure as jade, all My beloved, all My delights! All things come back to life! All saints are back in heavens serving Me, entering My warm embrace, no longer weeping, no longer anxious, offering up themselves to Me, returning to My home, and in their homeland they will love Me endlessly! Unchanging! Where is the sorrow! Where are the tears! Where is the flesh! The earth is no longer; the heavens are forever. I appear to all peoples, and all peoples praise Me. This life, this beauty, from time immemorial and forevermore, will not change. This is life in the kingdom.
Excerpted from “People! Rejoice!” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
5. “I move above all men and am watching everywhere. Nothing ever looks old, and no person is as he used to be. I rest upon the throne, I recline across the whole universe….” This is the outcome of God’s present work. All of God’s chosen people return to their original form, because of which the angels, who have suffered for so many years, are released, just as God says, “the face like that of the holy one within man’s heart.” Because the angels work on earth and serve God on earth, and God’s glory spreads across the world, the heaven is brought to earth, and the earth is lifted up to the heaven. Therefore, man is the link that connects heaven and earth; heaven and earth are no longer apart, no longer separated, but connected as one. Throughout the world, only God and man exist. There is no dust or dirt, and all things are renewed, like a little lamb lying in a green grassland beneath the sky, enjoying all of God’s grace. And it is because of the arrival of this greenness that the breath of life shines forth, for God comes to the world to live alongside man for all eternity, just as it was said from God’s mouth that “I can peacefully reside within Zion once again.” This is the symbol of Satan’s defeat, it is the day of God’s rest, and this day shall be extolled and proclaimed by all people, and commemorated by all people. When God is at rest upon the throne is also when God concludes His work on earth, and is the very moment that all of God’s mysteries are shown to man; God and man will be forever in harmony, never apart—these are the beautiful scenes of the kingdom!
Excerpted from “Chapter 16” of Interpretations of the Mysteries of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
6. When the kingdom entirely descends on earth, all people shall recover their original likeness. Thus, God says, “I enjoy from atop My throne, I live among the stars. And the angels offer unto Me new songs and new dances. No longer does their own fragility cause tears to run down their faces. No longer do I hear, before Me, the sound of the angels weeping, and no longer does anyone complain of hardship to Me.” This shows that the day upon which God gains complete glory is the day when man enjoys his rest; people no longer rush about as a result of Satan’s disturbance, the world stops progressing onward, and people live in rest—for the myriad stars in the firmament are renewed, and the sun, moon, stars, and so on, and all the mountains and rivers in heaven and on the earth, are all changed. And because man has changed, and God has changed, so, too, will all things change. This is the ultimate aim of God’s management plan, and that which shall finally be achieved.
Excerpted from “Chapter 20” of Interpretations of the Mysteries of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
7. My work lasts for but six thousand years, and I promised that the evil one’s control over the whole of mankind would also be for no more than six thousand years. And so, the time is up. I will neither continue nor delay any longer: During the last days I will vanquish Satan, I will take back all My glory, and I will reclaim all the souls that belong to Me on earth so that these distressed souls may escape from the sea of suffering, and thus will be concluded My entire work on earth. From this day onward, never again will I become flesh on earth, and never again will My all-controlling Spirit work upon the earth. I will do but one thing on earth: I will remake mankind, a mankind that is holy, and which is My faithful city on earth. But know that I will not annihilate the entire world, nor will I annihilate the whole of mankind. I will keep that remaining third—the third that loves Me and has been thoroughly conquered by Me, and I will cause this third to be fruitful and multiply on earth just as the Israelites did under the law, nourishing them with copious sheep and cattle and all the riches of earth. This mankind will remain with Me forever, yet it is not the deplorably filthy mankind of today, but a mankind that is an assembly of all those who have been gained by Me. Such a mankind will not be damaged, disturbed, or besieged by Satan, and will be the only mankind that exists on earth after I have triumphed over Satan. It is the mankind that has today been conquered by Me and has gained My promise. And so, the mankind that has been conquered during the last days is also the mankind that will be spared and will gain My everlasting blessings. It will be the only evidence of My triumph over Satan, and the only spoils of My battle with Satan. These spoils of war are saved by Me from the domain of Satan, and are the only crystallization and fruit of My six-thousand-year management plan. They come from every nation and denomination, and every place and country throughout the universe. They are of different races, have different languages, customs and skin colors, and they are spread across every nation and denomination of the globe, and even every corner of the world. Eventually, they will come together to form a complete mankind, an assembly of man that is unreachable by the forces of Satan.
Excerpted from “None Who Are of the Flesh Can Escape the Day of Wrath” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
8. Based on their different functions and testimonies, the overcomers within the kingdom will serve as priests or followers, and all those who are victorious amid tribulation will become the body of priests within the kingdom. The body of priests will be formed when the work of the gospel throughout the universe has come to an end. When that time comes, that which should be done by man will be the performance of his duty within the kingdom of God, and his living together with God within the kingdom. In the body of priests there will be chief priests and priests, and the remainder will be the sons and people of God. This is all determined by their testimonies to God during tribulation; they are not titles that are given at whim. Once man’s status has been established, the work of God will cease, for each is classed according to kind and returned to their original position, and this is the mark of the accomplishment of God’s work, this is the final outcome of the work of God and the practice of man, and is the crystallization of the visions of God’s work and the cooperation of man. In the end, man will find repose in the kingdom of God, and God, too, will return to His dwelling place to rest. This is the final outcome of 6,000 years of cooperation between God and man.
Excerpted from “God’s Work and Man’s Practice” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
9. The life in rest is one without war, without filth, without persisting unrighteousness. This is to say that it lacks Satan’s harassment (here “Satan” refers to hostile forces), Satan’s corruption, as well as the invasion of any force opposed to God. Everything follows its own kind and worships the Lord of creation. Heaven and earth are entirely tranquil. This is humanity’s restful life. When God enters into rest, no more unrighteousness will persist upon the earth, and there will be no more invasion of any hostile forces. Humanity will also enter a new realm; they will no longer be a humanity corrupted by Satan, but rather a humanity that has been saved after having been corrupted by Satan. Humanity’s day of rest is also God’s day of rest. God lost His rest due to humanity’s inability to enter into rest; it was not that He was originally unable to rest. Entering into rest does not mean that all things will cease to move, or that all things will cease to develop, nor does it mean that God will cease to work or man will cease to live. The sign of entering into rest is as thus: Satan has been destroyed; those wicked people who join Satan in its evildoing have been punished and wiped out; all forces hostile to God cease to exist. God entering into rest means that He will no longer carry out His work of humanity’s salvation. Humanity entering into rest means that all of humanity will live within God’s light and under His blessings; there will be none of Satan’s corruption, nor will any unrighteous things occur. Humanity will live normally upon earth, and they will live under God’s care. When God and man enter into rest together, it will mean that humanity has been saved and that Satan has been destroyed, that God’s work in man has finished entirely. God will no longer continue to work in man, and man will no longer live under Satan’s domain. Therefore, God will no longer be busy, and man will no longer rush about; God and man will enter into rest simultaneously. God will return to His original position, and each person will return to his or her respective place. These are the destinations that God and man will respectively reside in after the end of God’s entire management. God has God’s destination, and man has man’s destination. While resting, God will continue to guide all of humanity in their lives upon earth. While in God’s light, man will worship the one true God in heaven. God will no longer live among humanity, and man will also be unable to live with God in God’s destination. God and man cannot live within the same realm; rather, both have their own respective manners of living. God is the One who guides all of humanity, while all of humanity is the crystallization of God’s management work. It is humanity who is led; in regard to essence, humanity is not similar to God. To rest means to return to one’s original place. Therefore, when God enters into rest, it means that God returns to His original place. God will no longer live upon the earth or share in humanity’s joy and suffering while among humanity. When humanity enters into rest, it means that man has become a true creation; humanity will worship God from upon the earth and have normal human lives. People will no longer be disobedient to God or resist God; they will return to the original life of Adam and Eve. These are the respective lives and destinations of God and humanity after they enter into rest. Satan’s defeat is an inevitable trend in the war between God and Satan. In this way, God’s entering into rest after the completion of His management work and man’s complete salvation and entrance into rest likewise become inevitable trends. Man’s place of rest is on earth, and God’s place of rest is in heaven. While man worships God in rest, he will live upon earth, and while God leads the remaining portion of humanity in rest, He will lead them from heaven, not from earth. God will still be the Spirit, while man will still be flesh. God and man both have their different respective manners of resting. While God rests, He will come and appear among man; while man rests, he will be led by God to visit heaven and also to enjoy life in heaven.
Excerpted from “God and Man Will Enter Into Rest Together” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
10. When man enters the eternal destination, man will worship the Creator, and because man has gained salvation and entered eternity, man will not pursue any objectives, nor, moreover, will he need to worry that he is besieged by Satan. At this time, man will know his place, and will perform his duty, and even if they are not chastised or judged, each person will perform their duty. At that time, man will be a creature in both identity and status. There will no longer be the distinction of high and low; each person will simply perform a different function. Yet man will still live in an orderly, suitable destination of mankind, man will perform his duty for the sake of worshiping the Creator, and a mankind such as this will be the mankind of eternity. At that time, man will have gained a life illuminated by God, a life under the care and protection of God, and a life together with God. Mankind will lead a normal life on earth, and the whole of mankind will enter onto the right track. The 6,000-year management plan will have utterly defeated Satan, which means that God will have recovered the original image of man following his creation, and as such, the original intention of God will have been fulfilled.
Excerpted from “Restoring the Normal Life of Man and Taking Him to a Wonderful Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
11. Rise up and cooperate with Me! I surely will not treat shabbily those who sincerely expend themselves for Me. Those who sincerely devote themselves to Me, I shall bestow all My blessings upon you. Offer up yourself entirely to Me! What you eat, what you wear, and your future all are in My hands, I will arrange it all properly, for your endless enjoyment, inexhaustible, for I have said, “To those who sincerely expend for Me, I shall surely bless you greatly.” All blessings come to every person who sincerely expends himself for Me.
Excerpted from “Chapter 70” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
12. Blessing means that the things that you hate will no longer happen to you in the future, which is to say, these things will no longer be present in your real lives, and they will be removed completely before your eyes. Family, work, wife, husband, children, friends and relatives, and even the three meals a day that you hate every day, will be gone. (This means not being restricted by time and walking out of the flesh completely. Your body can only be maintained by your being sated in the spirit. It is your body, not the flesh, that is being referred to. You will be completely free and transcendent. This is the greatest and most evident miracle that God has manifested since the creation of the world.) All elements of soil in your body will be removed, and you will entirely be spiritual bodies that are holy and untainted, and you will travel to the ends of the universe. All that troublesome washing and scrubbing will also be gotten rid of from then on, and you will simply enjoy to the fullest. From that time on, you will no longer hold the concept of marriage (because I am ending an age, not creating the world), and there will be no more labor pains that are most torturous for women. Neither will you work or labor any longer in the future. You will immerse yourselves completely in My embrace of love and enjoy the blessings I have given to you. This is absolute.
Excerpted from “Chapter 84” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
13. What I have prepared for you, that is, rare and precious treasures from all over the world, will all be given to you. You cannot conceive of nor can you imagine all of these at present, and no man has enjoyed this before. When these blessings come upon you, you will be ecstatic without end, but do not forget that these are all My power, My actions, My righteousness and even more so, My majesty. (I will be gracious to those whom I choose to be gracious to, and I will be merciful to those whom I choose to be merciful to.) At that time, you will have no parents, and there will be no blood relations. You are all people whom I love, My beloved sons. Nobody will dare to oppress you from then on. It will be time for you to grow into adults, and time for you to rule the nations with an iron rod! Who dares obstruct My beloved sons? Who dares attack My beloved sons? They shall all revere My beloved sons because the Father has been glorified. All the things that no one could ever imagine will appear before your eyes. They will be unlimited, inexhaustible, endless. Before long, you will surely no longer need to be scorched by the sun and endure the torturing heat. Neither will you have to suffer the cold, nor will rain, snow or wind reach you. This is because I love you, and it will be entirely the world of My love. I will give you everything that you want, and I will prepare for you everything that you need. Who dares say that I am not righteous? I will kill you immediately, because I have said before that My wrath (against the evil ones) shall last into eternity, and I will not relent even one bit. However, My love (for My beloved sons) will also last into eternity; I will not hold it back even a little.
Excerpted from “Chapter 84” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
14. I am now walking abroad in the midst of My people, I live in the midst of My people. Today, those who bear genuine love toward Me, people like these are blessed; blessed are those who submit to Me, they will surely stay in My kingdom; blessed are those who know Me, they will surely wield power in My kingdom; blessed are those who seek after Me, they will surely escape from Satan’s bonds and enjoy blessing in Me; blessed are those who are able to forsake themselves, they will surely enter into My possession, and inherit My kingdom’s bounty. Those who run around for My sake I will remember, those who go to expense for My sake I will joyfully embrace, those who make offering to Me I will give enjoyments. Those who find enjoyment in My words I will bless; they will surely be the pillars that hold up the ridgepole in My kingdom, they will surely have matchless bounty in My house, and no one can compare with them. Have you ever accepted the blessings that you were given? Have you ever sought the promises that were made for you? You will surely, under the guidance of My light, break through the stranglehold of the forces of darkness. You will surely not, in the midst of darkness, lose the light guiding you. You will surely be the master of all creation. You will surely be an overcomer before Satan. You will surely, at the downfall of the kingdom of the great red dragon, stand up amid the myriad throngs to bear witness to My victory. You will surely be resolute and unwavering in the land of Sinim. Through the sufferings you endure, you will inherit the blessing that comes from Me, and will surely radiate My glory throughout the entire universe.
Excerpted from “Chapter 19” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
15. Those who will be perfected by God are those who will receive God’s blessings and His inheritance. That is, they take in what God has and is, so that it becomes what they have within; they have all the words of God wrought into them; whatever the being of God, you are able to take it all in exactly as is, thereby living out the truth. This is the kind of man perfected by God and gained by God. Only such kind of man is eligible to inherit these blessings bestowed by God:
1) Receiving the whole of God’s love.
2) Acting in accordance with the will of God in all things.
3) Receiving the guidance of God, living under the light of God, and being enlightened by God.
4) Living out the image loved by God on earth; loving God truly as Peter did, crucified for God and worthy to die in recompense for God’s love; having the same glory as Peter.
5) Being beloved, respected, and admired by all on earth.
6) Overcoming all the bondage of death and Hades, giving no opportunity for Satan’s work, being possessed by God, living within a fresh and lively spirit, and having no feeling of weariness.
7) Having an unspeakable sense of elation and excitement at all times throughout life, as if he has seen the coming of the day of God’s glory.
8) Receiving glory with God, and having a countenance similar to God’s beloved saints.
9) Becoming that which God loves on earth, that is, the beloved son of God.
10) Changing form and ascending with God to the third heaven, transcending the flesh.
Excerpted from “Promises to Those Who Have Been Perfected” in The Word Appears in the Flesh