152. Wu XX, female, aged 50, from Bayan County, a believer of the Pentecostal Church. In March 1999, Wu accepted the end-time work of Almighty God, but in June, she went back to her former church. And she slandered and blasphemed recklessly, “The female Christ is not the right way. You’ve gone astray.” Moreover, she spread rumors everywhere to hinder others from accepting Almighty God, and also said things offensive to the ear like, “The Church of Almighty God has abandoned me.” Before long, Wu began to have festering sores on her gums. In March 2000, she was diagnosed as gingival cancer. Her gums were covered with malignant tumors of various sizes, which almost blocked her mouth and left her unable to close it, with thin blood trickling all the time. She was racked with unbearable pain. In May 2001, she died of starvation. It was with her mouth that she spoke words to condemn God’s work, so that her mouth was filled with malignant tumors and was blocked. It was really her retribution!
153. Xie XX, female, aged 46, from Boli County, a believer of the Way of Life Church. On the New Year’s Day of 1997, when someone preached God’s end-time work to her, she said that she would make an investigation. But a few days later she began to deny and condemn it and resist it. She also went many times to the homes of the brothers and sisters who believed in Almighty God to disturb them, and she said, “The Lord has blotted out my sins, and I’ve received life. The precious blood of the Lord Jesus is effective. When the Lord comes again, I will ask him whether his blood is effective.” In June 1998, Xie got sick and went to the county hospital for an examination, and was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Afterward, she went to Jiamusi City and had an operation, through which a tumor the size of a chicken’s heart was taken out. And the operation was successful. However, over twenty days after she returned home, she suffered a relapse and went into a coma. Then she was again sent to Jiamusi for an operation, and it was found that the tumor had reappeared. The doctor said that the tumor would grow again even if he gave her another operation, so she could only be sewn up and go home to wait for her death. On October 13, 1998, Xie died.
154. Li XX, male, aged 47, from Maoershan Town in Shangzhi City, a junior leader of the Local Church. In August 1998, when two people testified to him Almighty God’s end-time work, he had nothing to say and could not find any fault, so he pretended to accept it. However, in secret he resisted it vehemently. He did not allow the brothers and sisters led by him to mention the name of Almighty God, much less to accept God’s end-time work. Within a few days, Li got a disease. He had a splitting headache, but the local hospital could not find out what was wrong with him. The pain was so unbearable that he desperately wanted to knock his head against the wall. At the end of August 1998, Li died in agony.
155. Bi XX, female, aged 42, from Pingfang Township in Binxian County, a believer of the Wilderness sect. In February 1999, when the end-time work of Almighty God was spread to that area, all the members of Bi’s church accepted it. However, because Bi had notions, she fetched her leader to disturb them and to slander and blaspheme God. She also said, “Someone is preaching an evil spirit and a heresy. We should reject him.” At once, some people were dragged back into her church. In the middle of February 1999 (during the Spring Festival), Bi became sick. Though having no pains nor itches, she felt sick all over, and all day she was distracted and had no peace of mind. This continued until March 31, 1999. A little past three that morning, Bi suddenly went into convulsions, unable to speak and foaming at the mouth. After she was sent to the hospital, she still remained unconscious, and around 3 o’clock that afternoon, she breathed her last. It was only two months after she did evil that she ended her life!
156. Zhang XX, female, aged 33, from Qiqihaer City, a preacher of the Three-Self sect. In May 1999, someone preached the end-time work of Almighty God to her, and she accepted it then. But later disturbed by her leader, she went back to her former sect. After that, she began to resist the end-time work of Almighty God, and she also disturbed three sisters who had accepted it so that they returned to her church. Once in preaching, she blasphemed and resisted God. A sister who preached the gospel went to her and exhorted her to turn back, but she said, “I would rather go to hell than accept the work of Almighty God.” She also condemned the work of Almighty God as a heresy and a cult. Then she drove the sister away. At the beginning of May 2000, Zhang suddenly went insane. Failing to respond to medical treatment, she died at the end of May.
157. Wang XX, female, aged 51, from Lingdong District in Shuangyashan City, a choir member of the Three-Self sect. In August 1999, someone preached Almighty God’s end-time work to her and her husband. Her husband expressed his willingness to accept it, and also took a book of God’s word for investigation. Wang, however, rejected it, and she even said to her husband, “If you accept it, we will go our separate ways!” Giving in to her threats, her husband returned the book in February 2000. On August 4, Wang went out by bus. On the way, the bus suddenly went out of control, and of all the people in it, only she was thrown out. Then the bus overturned and crushed her to death right under it, while the others were unhurt. Wang was thus cut off.
158. Sun XX, female, aged 26, from Jiansanjiang Administration Bureau of Jiamusi City, a preacher of the Old Local Church. In May 1999, someone testified to her and her husband Almighty God’s end-time work. But because it was contrary to her notions, she condemned it and refused to accept it. Her husband wanted to make an investigation, but she stopped him. Moreover, she sealed her meeting places, not allowing the others to accept. Afterward, she did many other evil things that resisted God. On May 10, 2000, while giving birth, Sun bled heavily and died with her baby. She was punished for doing too much evil!
159. Yao XX, female, aged 47, from Yabuli Town in Shangzhi City, a worker of the Justification by Faith Church. In October 1998, someone testified to her Almighty God’s end-time work. After listening, she desperately resisted and blasphemed God. She also went to the gate of the Villagers’ Committee office and stamped her foot abusing and slandering God, and threatened to inform the government. In the fall of 1999, Yao got myasthenia gravis. She was weak all over and her limbs were limp as noodles. The local hospital could not cure her, and on January 25, 2002, Yao died. At her death, her bones were separated from the flesh. Obviously, she was cursed.
160. Wang XX, female, aged 45, from Tailai County, a co-worker of the Pentecostal Church. On January 8, 2002, two sisters went to preach Almighty God’s end-time gospel to her. Instead of accepting it, she said fiercely, “Don’t try to steal my sheep. They are all in my hands. Whoever comes will not succeed.” In this way, she kept on resisting God’s work. On January 31, 2002, Wang unexpectedly hanged herself.
161. Bu XX, female, aged 51, from Tonghe County, a worker of the Justification by Faith Church. In October 2000, when God’s end-time work was preached to her church, Bu began to resist it. She told the brothers and sisters that no matter who came, they should not fellowship with him or bring him to the church. Moreover, she cursed “the Eastern Lightning” with gnashing teeth in her prayers, and judged and slandered God’s end-time work. Her blasphemies were offensive to the ear. On November 1, 2000, when Bu again went to the home of a sister who had accepted Almighty God to disturb her, she felt oppressed in her heart. And in less than one hour after she returned home, she gave up the ghost.